Target jobs in Minnesota, USA – Apply for Lead Technical Program Manager – Infrastructure Strategy & Business Operations (ISBO) Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Location: 7000 Target Pkwy N, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States, 55445; job id: R0000166251
job family: Technology Project Management
schedule: Full time
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers. Every time a guest enters a Target store or browses Target.com, they experience the impact of Target’s investments in technology and innovation. We’re the technologists behind one of the most loved retail brands, delivering joy to millions of our guests, team members, and communities.
Join our global in-house technology team of more than 4,000 of engineers, data scientists, architects, coaches and product managers striving to make Target the most convenient, safe and joyful place to shop. We use agile practices and leverage open-source software to adapt and build best-in-class technology for our team members and guests—and we do so with a focus on diversity and inclusion, experimentation and continuous learning.
As a Lead Technical Program Manager, you serve as the technical anchor in high-impact organization wide initiatives. You provide the program management function in a large product-based organization. You create, own and are responsible for the strategic plan to deliver large organizational capabilities spanning many products. You develop keen understanding of the solution designs to deliver new business capabilities and can distill the technical scope for each product team. You align product roadmaps and priorities to ensure timely delivery of the program goals. You provide program leadership, anticipate bottlenecks, mitigate risks and quantify the impact of making tradeoffs. You create mechanisms for cross functional collaboration to ensure product teams have visibility to their dependencies and can react quickly to emergent constraints or business needs. You serve as a point of technical escalation and provide the necessary reactions. You monitor, track and report the health of the program to the stakeholders. You provide regular updates on the programs to leadership and serve as a single point of contact for any emergent changes to the scope and size of the program. You decompose large organizational goals to individual product’s scope, partner with product partners to align product priorities with program timelines, create and maintain delivery plans by aligning product schedules and dependencies, manage engineering dependencies across products and track engineering deliverables, identify and track program risks and develop mitigation plans, develop and own communication plans to effectively and proactively communicate program status, issues, and risks to stakeholders, manage changes in scope and size of the program, manage technical escalations, facilitate cross functional design sessions and technical analysis.
As a Lead Technical Program Manager in Infrastructure Strategy & Business Operations (ISBO), you will provide technical leadership and program management for initiatives that orchestrate and deliver on Infrastructure strategic priorities. These priorities align to the current goals of driving reliability for our Guests, programmability for our Engineers, and productivity for our Team Members.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- 4-year degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in software engineering industry or technical program management
- 2+ years’ experience in working in Agile Methodologies
- Hands-on project management skills
- Experience in delivering large projects with cross functional deliverables
- Good understanding of microservices-based architectures
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr Engineer – Property Design Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Senior Engineer – Security Visibility Infrastructure Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Lead Security Engineer – Guest Security Platform Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Fullstack Engineer – Transportation Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Sr Engineer Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Principal Engineer – HR Technologies Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Sr Engineer – Enterprise Promotions Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Data Analyst Jobs at Target – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Senior Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Sr Engineer – Digital Checkout Team Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
See More: 1,000+ Target jobs in US,A – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit target.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.