Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Arizona, United States. – Apply for Learning Experience Designer Amazon Jobs – Phoenix Area, AZ. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1620123
Job Title: Learning Experience Designer
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing world‐class support, and building loyalty with Amazon’s millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon’s mission of being Earth’s most customer-centric company.
The Selling Partner Trust, Abuse, Risk and Reviews (STAR) focuses on building and maintaining selling partner trust, preventing multiple forms of seller and vendor abuse, and reinforcing customer trust in our store. STAR addresses risk from Selling Partner accounts across three areas: (A) Preventing bad actors from creating or compromising Selling Partner accounts, (B) Preventing bad listings, reviews and other community content, and (C) Ensuring a perfect order experience, including preventing the sale of inauthentic, expired or used products sold as new, and quickly making things right for customers if they don’t receive an authentic product in the condition they expect. The STAR team enforces Amazon’s selling and listing policies regardless of whether they are acting alone, or in collusion with other parties. The team also creates a trustworthy selling experience to ensure that Selling Partners perceive Amazon as the safest and most effective store in which to sell their products worldwide. Finally, STAR partners with all CTPS teams to audit and ensure accuracy in our enforcement actions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Account Health Support (AHS) team is building out new and exciting programs for next year, the team is looking for a Learning Experience Designer to create and manage the team’s training content and materials to support the over AHS Learning & Development roadmap. Some specific responsibilities include:
· Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and source materials to develop/re-imagine interactive and engaging online development experiences and learning interactions.
· Use appropriate tools and technologies to produce scalable and dynamic learning materials and interactions.
· Measure impact and quickly revise content/modality to address specific feedback, as needed.
· Create and edit audio and video collateral.
· Maintain and continually expand skill in new learning approaches, technologies and tools through ongoing research and experimentation.
· Create and establish cross functional partnerships to influence and/or drive scalable global solutions.
· Provide thought leadership and contributions to the overall project.
· Develop and deliver eLearning best practices, content templates and technology innovations.
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher
· 2+ years experience in program or project management
· Basic qualifications
· 5+ years of experience in an instructional design and development role using various eLearning development/delivery modalities
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as instructional design, education or technology
· Experience in video and audio editing
· Knowledge of/experience with eLearning technical standards (SCORM, AICC, xAPI)
· Use of graphic design applications to develop visually appealing and engaging experiences
· Experience developing eLearning with integrated gamification components
· Experience developing interactive scenario-based eLearning courses
· Experience working with Talent Management teams a plus
· Prior experience working with Tech, Ops and/or Business functional learning a plus
· Proven ability to write and edit crisp documents
· Ability to communicate and collaborate with SME’s, global stakeholders and internal customer groups.
- IT Support Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Iowa City, IA
- IT Support Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Matteson, IL
- IT Support Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Matteson, IL
- WHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Orlando, FL
- WHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Arlington, TX
- WHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Valencia, CA
- WHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – New Jersey
- IT Support Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Spokane Valley, WA
- IT Support Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Berkeley, MO
- IT Support Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Grove City, OH
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.