Legal Assistant jobs in California, USA – Apply for Legal Assistant, IP Alliance & Due Diligence Jobs at Gilead Sciences – Foster City, CA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Gilead Sciences is continuing to hire for all open roles. Our interview process may be conducted virtually and some roles will be asked to temporarily work from home. Over the coming weeks and months, we will be implementing a phased approach to bringing employees back to site to ensure the health and safety of our teams.
For Current Gilead Employees And Contractors
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
This is an entry-level position within the Intellectual Property Alliance and Due Diligence team at Gilead Sciences, reporting to the Manager, IP Alliance and Due Diligence. The IP Alliance and Due Diligence team is a small but growing group that coordinates and manages the IP aspects of Gilead Corporate Development diligence projects, research collaborations and contract review, as well as ongoing partnered, in-licensed, and out-licensed products and programs. This team is made up of high caliber, reputable and extremely hard-working IP professionals, all of whom play an integral and cross-functional role in the company’s ability to continue providing therapies to medical areas of unmet needs worldwide.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Providing assistance and administrative support for IP aspects of Corporate Development diligence investigations
- Assisting with developing and maintaining internal IP Alliance and Due Diligence systems
- Managing and maintaining IP Contracts mailbox
- Updating and maintaining complete electronic files for IP Alliance and Due Diligence matters
- Preparing and ensuring compliance with Gilead IP Department Standard Operating Procedures and best practices, including document retention guidelines
- Coordinating with the Manager, IP Alliance and Due Diligence regarding workload
- Coordinating with Outside Counsel and Legal Billing team on engagement letters, billing matters, and invoice handling
- Collaborating with Corporate Development and other legal departments and personnel
Knowledge, Experience And Skills
- Requires minimum of an Associate’s Degree and paralegal training.
- Business Administration and contract training are also highly desirable.
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience in US patent prosecution (both US and foreign prosecution experience is preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- High proficiency in computer skills, including Word, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with the iManage document management experience is preferred.
- Experience with docketing systems (e.g., Memotech) is preferred.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task, work effectively with little or no direction, and build collaborative relationships with management, partners and peers. Must be able to work in a highly energetic, flexible, and fast paced environment.
- Organizational skills, exceptional time management and attention to detail are critical.
- This is an in-office position with work-from-home hours as approved by Manager
- Business travel is not required
For Jobs In The United States
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications and advice from internal and external experts, Gilead has made the decision to require all U.S. employees and contractors to receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. “Full vaccination” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Memphis, TN
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Specialized Recruiting Group-Northland KC – Kansas City, MO (On-site)
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Atlas Search – New York City Metropolitan Area (On-site )
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Minneapolis, MN
- Legal Assistant, Litigation and Administrative Law Jobs at City of Ottawa – West Valley City, UT
- legal assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Oakland, CA
- Legal Assistant, IP Alliance & Due Diligence Jobs at Gilead Sciences – Foster City, CA
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Atlas Search – New York, NY On-site
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Los Angeles, California
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal Jobs at Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP – Blue Bell, PA
See More: 1,000+ Legal Assistant Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.