Power Design, Inc.
Legal Assistant jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Legal Assistant Jobs at Power Design, Inc. – St Petersburg, FL . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
About The Position…
The Legal Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and legal support to the team of multiple attorneys. This individual will track legal matters and proactively complete assigned projects.
- Responsible for tracking deadlines and important dates, including, but not limited to, those related to insurance, contracts, invoices, and legal matters.
- Maintain critical files and documents.
- Assist with project and vendor contracts and agreements.
- Gather information and conduct research on various projects and claims for the department.
- Interact with all levels of management, staff, customers, and business partners as necessary.
here’s what we’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a legal administrative position is required.
- Must have excellent organizational skills with attention to detail, as well as the ability to plan, implement and manage multiple projects simultaneously and adjust to priority changes.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must possess high professional maturity regarding confidential data and information.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
At Power Design, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Power Design believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is paramount to our success as a national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool nationwide.
Power Design is one of the top electrical contractors in the United States. We’ve done more multifamily work than any other electrical contractor in the country. Our specialized, laser-focus on this sector makes us the best at what we do. Since founded in 1989, Power Design has operated as a family-run business built on an unbending foundation of quality service and loyalty to our employees and customers. Our commitment to customer service and delivery of a quality product, has enabled us to partner with the top 100 general contractors as ranked by Engineering News-Record (ENR).
With more than 300 active projects, a 22-acre national headquarter facility, a 100,000-square-foot distribution center, and accumulative revenue exceeding $2 billion dollars, Power Design is one of the top electrical contractors in the United States. Located at our corporate headquarters, Power Design’s 16,000-square-foot training center is used for core training and hands-on simulation experiences to provide real-life applications, keeping us at the forefront of innovative training practices and techniques.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Legal Assistant – Transactional Practices (Corporate & Estate Planning) Jobs at McCarthy, Lebit, Crystal & Liffman Co., LPA – Cleveland, OH
- Legal Assistant Jobs at The Knot Worldwide – Washington, DC
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Goldberg Segalla – Princeton, NJ
- Legal Assistant Jobs at SIXT – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Blue Coral Staffing Corp. – Boca Raton, FL
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Envision Healthcare – Nashville, TN
- Legal Practice Assistant Jobs at Ogletree Deakins – Dallas, TX
- Legal Assistant- Commercial law Jobs at Jobot – Pensacola, FL
- Family Law Legal Assistant Jobs at Solomon Law Group, P.A. – Tampa, FL
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Ray | Peña | McChristian – El Paso, TX
See More: 1,000+ Legal Assistant Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit powerdesigninc.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.