Legal Assistant jobs in Colorado, USA – Apply for Legal Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Denver, CO (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Our client, the Denver office of a regional law firm is looking for a 3 plus years Litigation Legal Assistant who would be responsible for administrative support to the attorneys primarily in the insurance litigation and products liability group. The individual will be working in a dynamic environment that requires excellent organization, handling a multitude of tasks simultaneously, independent thinking and self-direction, the ability to work well with people, and determination to get the job done. The Litigation Legal Assistant interacts with clients and firm staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality; maintains accurate filing and organizational systems of both paper and electronic files with the highest regard for ease of use and timely retrieval of documents; assists with database updates and data management; assists with the preparation of legal documents, including discovery requests, deposition notices, subpoenas, motions, and other pleadings; assists with e-discovery including review and identification of responsive documents for production to opposing party, as well as, review and categorization of documents provided in response to discovery requests; communicates effectively and professionally with courts, clients, and opposing counsel when needed; e-files court documents; prepares correspondence; manages busy calendars, prioritizing meeting requests with internal and external groups; interfaces with clients and other outside entities regarding assigned matters; and contributes to the overall team effort by working with all members and levels of the firm. Litigation filings experience at the Colorado State court systems is required for this position. The firm offers a very competitive salary, benefits, and bonus! We are looking to be making hires right away for the right candidate. Qualified candidates please e-mail your resumes to Director, Mala Saraogi at mala.saraogi@roberthalf [dot] [com] for immediate consideration! Feel free to call Mala at 720-678-9516 with any questions!
- Organizing and tracking files for important transactions or case documents, including pleadings and voluminous discovery documents; creating and maintaining a case-management database
- Experience assisting lawyers in preparing for transactional closings, depositions, hearings, trials and conferences; completing many administrative tasks, including, working on individual cases or transactions
- Investigating the factual evidence of a transaction or case and preparing exhibits, charts and diagrams to display information
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- General familiarity with Insurance Defense Litigation
- Civil litigation experience
- Insurance experience
- Well-founded grasp of Insurance Defense Firm
- Commercial Litigation experience
- Foundational knowledge in insurance claims
- Insurance Companies experience highly desired
- Proven knowledge of insurance defense
- Conducting routine discovery
- Drafting legal court documents, such as pleadings, motions, affidavits and subpoenas; transactional documents, such as trusts, wills, contracts and real estate leases; and closing documents
Do you want to become part of a dynamic, growing firm? This position could be an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your legal career. If you are eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment, we want to hear from you!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation. Robert Half project lawyers do not constitute a law firm among themselves. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Thomas J. Henry Law – San Antonio, TX (On-site)
- Legal Assistant, Insurance Defense Jobs at Robert Half – Minnetonka, MN (On-site)
- GRADUATE LEGAL ASSISTANT Jobs at Caltrans – Sacramento, CA (On-site)
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Troy, MI (On-site)
- Litigation Legal Assistant Jobs at Rhoades McKee PC – Grand Rapids, MI (On-site)
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Oath Law – Fort Myers, FL (On-site)
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Robert Half – Knoxville, TN (On-site)
- Legal Assistant Jobs at NorthPoint Search Group – Atlanta, GA (On-site)
- Legal Assistant Jobs at Zwicker & Associates, P.C. – Andover, MA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Legal Assistant Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.com.