Bank of America
Bank of America jobs in New Jersey, USA – Apply for Loan IQ – Feature Lead Jobs at Bank of America – Jersey City, NJ. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Global Banking Technology – (GBT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing, and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital
We invite you to join as a Feature lead for the Loan IQ Technology Agile Train. The role is responsible for leading teams in the development, enhancement, modification and/or maintaining applications in the Loan IQ syndicated lending space. The Feature Lead will work closely with Business Partners, Product Owners, Project Managers, Developers and Testing teams. The responsibilities of this position include providing assistance, advice and solutions for production issues with the vendor supplied Loan IQ application and customizations created at Bank of America. Position requires ability to investigate problems identify their root cause and suggest solutions and/or pathways to them and drive them to completion with the teams. Candidate needs knowledge of the Commercial Lending business and particularly the Finastra Loan IQ Software. Candidate will need to coordinate with onshore and offshore team members to complete tasks and resolve issues.
We are a tight-knit, supportive community passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers while remaining sensitive to their unique needs. This position is responsible for innovation, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology functions. Whether you are building applications from scratch, debugging existing solutions, or collaborating with various teams/team-members, your analytical leadership skills will be tested, and your knowledgebase will grow as you rise to meet the challenges.
- Ten years or more experience with Finastra Loan IQ Software
- Ten years or more experience with Commercial Lending Business
- Significant Experience in a leadership position
- You are a good team player and collaborative.
- You should also be able to work independently.
- The role will require you to take information and translate into business requirements.
- You may need to identify the right people in other parts of the firm to provide advice on resolving issues.
- You can demonstrate a sense of ownership and urgency to see issues through to resolution.
- You have good analytical skills which will be required to develop solutions for complex business requirements.
- You have good organizational skills and can handle multiple tasks at any one time and work to strict deadlines.
- You are a good communicator and can communicate effectively at all levels, including developers, management and business stakeholders.
- You should be able to document clear, concise and well organized support guides, which will assist the support teams, as and when issues arise.
- You have an innovative mindset .
- You are not afraid to ask why and have the ability to question established practices, with a view to continuous improvement.
- SQL Query (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Loan IQ Batch Framework
- Loan IQ Data Model
- Loan IQ Interface development and support
- Loan IQ Reporting development and support.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Engineer – FICC Tech Jobs at Bank of America – Chicago, IL
- Machine Operator I Jobs at Bank of America – Addison, TX
- Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer- New York, NY Jobs at Bank of America – New York, NY
- Python Software Engineer III – Fixed Income Technology Jobs at Bank of America – New York, NY
- Delivery Lead Jobs at Bank of America – Richmond, VA
- Technology Risk Officer Jobs at Bank of America – Newark, DE
- Hadoop Developer Jobs at Bank of America – Charlotte, NC
- Application Control Specialist Jobs at Bank of America – Pennington, NJ
- Software Engineer III Jobs at Bank of America – Addison, TX
- Administrative Assistant III Jobs at Bank of America – Charlotte, NC
See More: 1,000+ Bank of America Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit ghr.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.