Target jobs in Minnesota, USA – Apply for Logistics Analyst, Transportation Analysis and Optimization Jobs at Target – Minneapolis, Minnesota. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542; job id: R0000187784
job family: Transportation
schedule: Full time
Target Global Supply Chain and Logistics is evolving at an incredible pace. We are constantly reimagining how we get the right product to the right guest even better, faster and more cost effectively than before. We are becoming more intelligent, automated and algorithmic in our decision-making, so that no matter how guests shop—in stores or on Target.com—we deliver the convenience and immediate gratification they demand and deserve. We are on a mission to win decisively over any competitor, with a seamless and superior guest service experience unlike any they can offer. Our teams work with the agility our mission requires, and we constantly come together to implement new processes in record time. So we’re looking for exceptional people who are proactive, creative, independent, innovative, risk-savvy and comfortable working in varying degrees of ambiguity. Are you a critical thinker who seeks the root cause and can analyze both qualitatively and quantitatively? Are you a creative problem-solver who simplifies problems, quickly identifies solutions, commits to a plan and then positively influences others to execute it? If so, you will have success on one of our dynamic teams.
A role in Transportation Analytics and Optimization within Global Transportation and Logistics means you’ll focus on the efficient transportation of product from our Vendor Partners into Target’s Network. By managing complex processes and vendor/carrier relationships, you’ll work to ensure we meet our guests’ demand.
The Logistics Analyst plays a critical role on the team and is responsible for the successful on-boarding of vendors into Target’s network and the analysis of optimal flow paths through Target’s Domestic First Mile to all Target Distribution Centers and 3rd Party Consolidators. You’ll identify opportunities for efficiency and contribute to a strong culture of excellence by addressing performance defects discovered through data analysis and ensuring that clear expectations are set and met. There will be daily problem solving with internal and external parties to ensure freight is moving on time. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for analyzing transportation freight terms and contracts that maximize speed, reliability, and cost effectiveness.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience within supply chain sourcing/procurement, logistics, transportation industry
- Ability to sort through data to identify root cause and leverage for problem solving
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative; demonstrates ability to work independently
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to effectively communicate data insights to others
- Experience in vendor management or carrier management
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Maintenance Technician 2 – 60512 Jobs at Target – Topeka, Kansas
- Executive Team Leader Food & Beverage Sales (Assistant Manager Grocery)- New Orleans, Louisiana Jobs at Target – Metairie, Louisiana
- Food DC Operations Manager Jobs at Target – West Jefferson, Ohio
- Executive Team Leader of General Merchandise and Food Sales (Assistant Manager of Operations and Grocery) Frederick, MD Jobs at Target – Frederick, Maryland
- Executive Team Leader Specialty Sales (Assistant Manager Merchandising and Service)- Metro Detroit Jobs at Target – Warren, Michigan
- Senior Human Resources Specialist Jobs at Target – PERTH AMBOY, New Jersey
- Executive Team Leader GM Sales (Assistant Manager General Merchandise and Operations)- Commerce Township, MI Jobs at Target – Walled Lake, Michigan
- Service & Engagement Team Leader Jobs at Target – Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Target Security Specialist Jobs at Target – Commerce, California
- Service & Engagement Team Leader Jobs at Target – Spartanburg, South Carolina
See More: 1,000+ Target jobs in US,A – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit target.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.