Logistics jobs in Louisiana, USA – Apply for Logistics Coordinator-Shorebase Jobs at Wood – Houma, LA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is searching for a Logistics Coordinator with preferably offshore and aviation logistics experience in the oil and gas industry.
Work schedule of 5×2 with a work terminal on shore base terminal in Houma, LA. This position is a 8 hour per day work schedule with a potential for overtime. This position the candidate will be home every night so must live within 50 mile radius.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
Ability to communicate with employees, customers, and managers while demonstrating teamwork on site.
Job Specification: (including geographic spread, direct reports etc)
- Logistics Coordinators are often required to monitor aviation traffic conditions and let flights know the safest route to take.
- Recognizes that they are the “first call”. Customer service importance
- Answer phone calls pertaining to business.
- Gathers all the information needed for jobs (Customer name, address, phone number, contact name, etc.)
- Communicate customer information to accounting department in a timely fashion.
- Able to relay information on employees and equipment to other departments and employees.
- Set up work orders within the facility to facilitate the start of jobs and relay this information to employees to do the work.
- Approve invoices as necessary.
- Complete fuel and mileage forms and sending monthly reports to Corporate Office.
- Verify accuracy of logs and mail to Corporate Office.
- Plan out routes and communicate routes.
- Help line up permits and all paperwork needed for job.
- Willing to work weekends when needed.
- Responsible for: (including supervisory/managerial duties, health & safety responsibilities)
Skills / Qualifications
High school diploma or GED required; 2 years logistics experience preferably to support offshore; looking for someone with aviation logistics experience preferred. Living locally would be preferred.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for gathering information, logging calls and coordinating flights and crews to send them to appropriate jobs when requests are called in. Must be proficient in using Microsoft Excel.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Logistics Clerk Jobs at Robert Half – Rogers, AR (On-site)
- Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs at Logistics Uline – Milwaukee, WI (On-site)
- Logistics Clerk Jobs at Robert Half – Cerritos, CA (On-site)
- Logistics Clerk Jobs at Robert Half – Omaha, NE (On-site)
- LOGISTICS TECH Jobs at Presbyterian Healthcare Services – Albuquerque, NM (On-site)
- Security Officer Logistics Jobs at Patrol Allied Universal – Rancho Cucamonga, CA (On-site)
- Lead Logistics Manager Jobs at Air Force Civilian Service – Layton, UT (On-site)
- Logistics Analyst / Logistics Specialist Jobs at Kroger – Nashville, TN (On-site)
- Sample Logistics Tech Jobs at Kelly – Olathe, KS (On-site)
- Logistics Clerk Jobs at Robert Half – Biola, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Logistics Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit woodplc-tradecraft-us-external.icims.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.