Logistics jobs in California, USA – Apply for Logistics Representative 1 Jobs at Zoetis – Union City, CA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
This position is responsible for various tasks relating to the receipt, storage, order fulfillment and shipping of customer orders.
- Timely, accurate, fast-paced picking of customer orders assuring the correct item, lot number, and quantity are assembled to meet the customer order requirements.
- Preparation of orders for shipment in a customer-friendly manner. This may include the accurate checking of each carton and the packing of material into boxes containers and pallets assuring the appropriate protection of our products and shipment modes are used to assure they are received by our customers according to our standards of care meeting our product and customer requirements.
- Consistently follow SOPs and standards of care to meet all product and customer requirements.
- Participant in Safety Team. and EHS programs.
- Inventory counts according to established schedules and requirements.
- Picking cold-chain orders in a refrigerated temperature environment of 360F to 460F.
- Effective utilization of systems that support and enhance logistics, (Transportation Management system, RCS, Voice Technology, Warehouse Management system, etc.)
- Maintenance of work areas in a neat, clean, and orderly manner to assure the safety of self and other colleagues.
- Assist other team members to balance the workload and provide consistent productivity.
- Daily operation of MHE
- Perform stock/module replenishments.
- Unloading of sorter lane verifying the indicated shipment mode is correct for the assigned pallet.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Ability to follow departments Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledge and application of Hazardous Materials Packing and shipping requirements.
- Ability to maintain consistent and reliable attendance.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed to complete daily business volume.
- Ability to work in warm and/or refrigerated environments.
- Demonstrated qualities of hard work, teamwork, and commitment to excellence are essential.
- Forklift training/certification is strongly desired
A high school diploma or equivalent is required, plus:
Level 1: Zero (0) to one (1) year of work experience in general warehousing or manufacturing (to include order assembly, shipping/receiving, stocking, inventory maintenance, and picking/verification functions) is also required.
The work environment is a standard indoor industrial setting, and may include warehousing, manufacturing, maintenance and/or production areas. The coolest temperature will be 36F to 46F. Routine lifting up to 40 lbs and occasionally up to 80 lbs. is required, and incumbent must be able to access all areas of the facility. Personal protective equipment, such as ear plugs, safety shoes, safety glasses, protective clothing and/or headwear must be worn, as required.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs at Tesla – Elkridge, MD (On-site)
- Logistics Support 2 Jobs at Northrop Grumman – Dulles, VA (On-site)
- Volunteer: Event Logistics Planning for Orion Communities Jobs at Catchafire – San Francisco, CA (Remote)
- Logistics/Inventory Clerk Jobs at Aerotek – Sunbury, OH (On-site)
- Logistics Clerk Jobs at Aston Carter – Millersburg, OH (On-site)
- Logistic Coordinator Jobs at Alstom – San Francisco, CA (On-site)
- Distribution Logistics Coordinator Jobs at NFI – Shoemakersville, PA (On-site)
- Logistics Coordinator Jobs at Cargill – Olathe, KS
- Logistics Service Representative Jobs at Roehl Transport – Stevens Point, WI (On-site)
- Logistics Customer Service Representative Jobs at Aston Carter – Nashville, TN (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Logistics Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit zoetis.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.