Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Georgia, United States. – Apply for Loss Prevention Specialist Amazon Jobs – Stone Mountain, GA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1824237
Job Title: Loss Prevention Specialist.
The Loss Prevention Specialist (LPS) is a key high level hourly associate position in the Amazon Fulfillment Centers (FCs). The Loss Prevention Specialist leads the effort to efficiently and effectively provide security services and asset (lives, buildings, equipment, inventory, data, & intellectual property) protection in a designated fulfillment center. The LP Specialist reports to the Loss Prevention Manager responsible for their facility, and aids them in supporting the FC Operational team, and the cross functional teams throughout the organization.
Key Responsibilities Include: (Evening, Nights, Weekends)
• Enhance, track, and report on metrics which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner
• Ensure internal controls per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements related to area are fulfilled
• Assist with investigations of internal and external theft and fraud and conduct interviews when appropriate
• Inspire performance excellence on the part of all security services team members
• Ensure that you understand, align performance and actions with and can clearly articulate the vision and values of the organization and their department
• Meet or surpass your objectives that align with security service model
• Identify, promote and implement security best practices in a designated FC
• Serve as department’s liaison and security subject matter expert for facility management keeping them abreast of key issues, strategies and the department’s performance
• Utilize Lean and Six Sigma methods to drive process improvements and increase efficiency
• Effectively partner with internal customers in evaluating current and future security services, processes and initiatives
• Coordinate data collection, through database polling or data entry, from multiple FCs; and conduct analysis generating strategic and tactical interpretations
• 1+ year experience in security services, asset protection, audit, risk management, inventory control, quality assurance, or other related field
• Proficient with MS Office Professional Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel
• Must be flexible to work weekends and/or overnight shifts as necessary
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to work in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5 miles a day and ability to lift up to 20 lbs
• Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma concepts desired and certification
• Strong familiarity with data bases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc.
• Interviewing and Interrogation experience desired and Wicklander and Zulawski certification is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or on track to obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in less than one year
• Experience with warehouse or distribution center services
• Workplace Violence and/or Business Continuity experience
• Awareness and implementation of best practices related to the utilization of physical security systems, investigation techniques, effective oversight of contract security officers, and distribution center loss mitigation techniques
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with off-site supervision
• Must have strong oral and written communication skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
• Analytical experience in performance based, action and results oriented setting
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Development Engineer II, AWS IoT SiteWise Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Business Intelligence Engineer, Alexa International Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Sr. HR Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Redlands, CA
- Sr HR Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Bloomington, CA
- Sr. Technical Program Manager, Fashion Innovation Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Manager, Campaign & Creative Management Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- System Development Engineer (SysDE II), Internet Automation Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr Manager-Technical Program Management, Amazon Robotics Amazon Jobs – Westborough, Massachusetts
- Engineering Operations Technician Amazon Jobs – Annapolis Junction, MD
- Senior Financial Analyst, NA Sort Centers Amazon Jobs – Oklahoma City, OK
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.