The Allison Inn and Spa
Bartender Jobs in Oregon, USA – Apply for Lounge / Bar Server Job at The Allison Inn and Spa – Newberg, OR . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- With added sanitation and safety protocols, The Allison Inn & Spa is happy to have reopened and serve our community again in a respectful, safe and transparent manner. We continue to adhere to all the latest OHA and CDC guidelines to provide all our staff and guests a safe place to be. As a prospective candidate, you will be instructed on such guidelines through the onboarding process. Thank you!
- We are happy to provide $250 to all new hires that show proof of a Full COVID vaccination record**
The Allison Inn & Spa is Oregon Wine Country’s first full service luxury resort in the heart of the Willamette Valley.
- JORY is the signature restaurant at The Allison Inn & Spa. Our creative fine dining menus accentuate the native flavors of the Willamette Valley with a strong influence on seasonal, farm-to-table agriculture. Each morning ripe vegetables are picked to be woven into the daily menu plan.
- At The Allison Inn & Spa our working philosophy is a commitment to strive for excellence in all we do. We are a passionate and empowered team, inspired by the bounty and warmth of our surroundings and community, genuinely dedicated to providing world class service and meaningful memories for our guests. Join us as we strive for excellence.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains a superior guest focus while performing duties
- Creates a memorable and premium guest experience and atmosphere while maintaining service protocols.
- Work closely with other departments to optimize guest satisfaction.
- Perform all required serving duties including open and closing duties
- Maintain, clean and stock service areas and dining areas
- Maintain safe/clean work area according to restaurant and health standards
- Excellent communication skills
- 1+ years serving experience in a fine dining restaurant/bar
- Ability to perform all serving requirements while maintain a premium guest focus
- Excellent guest service skills, desire to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Upbeat and outgoing personality with a high level of self-confidence
- Sense of urgency, strong work ethic with a passion for food and beverage and the ability to work un-supervised
- Strong sense of accountability, detail orientated with a desire to serve guests in a luxurious setting
- Extensive cash handling experience
- Food Handlers and OLCC necessary
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all team members.
- An enthusiastic, positive demeanor and desire to provide exceptional guest service.
- Background Check / Drug Screening
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Grain Plant Operator – Seasonal Job at Cargill – Ord, NE
- SEASONAL Fulfillment Center Equipment Operator (Receiving) Job at QVC – Suffolk, VA
- Machine Operator I Job at Glanbia Performance Nutrition (GPN) – Aurora, IL
- Equipment Operator (Entry Level) – Heat Treat Job at Arcosa Inc. – McKees Rocks, PA
- Network Engineer Senior Job at Children’s Hospital Colorado – Aurora, CO
- Network Engineer Lead Job at Blackwatch International Corporation – Dayton, OH
- IP/MPLS Network Engineer Job at TSR Consulting Services, Inc – New York, NY
- Network Engineer Job at Atyeti Inc – New York City Metropolitan Area
- Network System Engineer Job at Kuehne+Nagel – Naugatuck, CT
- Cashier Job at Din Tai Fung Restaurant Group – Costa Mesa, CA
See More: 1,000+ Bartender Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.hireology.com.