UT Health East Texas
LVN jobs in Texas, USA – Apply for LVN/RN, Urology HOPD, Full Time, Days Jobs at UT Health East Texas – Tyler, TX (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Advancing Healthcare Together – The Future of Healthcare is in East Texas
Why UT Health – East Texas?
Our People. Our people truly are our greatest strength. They make a massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day. We work closely together to create a positive experience for our patients and each other.
Our Purpose. We will build on your experience and provide meaningful and purposeful career growth for your future. You will have the opportunity every day to make a difference in someone’s life and change the course of healthcare.
Our Place. Tyler, Texas is a small town with a huge heart where you will have the privilege of caring for your neighbors. Everybody is somebody here.
Representing the very best in healthcare, UT Health East Texas is comprised of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics across east Texas. With nearly 7,500 employees and over 1,000 licensed in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas provides healthcare services to thousands of patients annually through our hospitals, clinics, Level 1 trauma facility, air emergency fleet and EMS service in a metropolitan service area of a quarter-million people.
Our UT Health Urology HOPD Clinic is seeking an experienced LVN/RN. We are looking for your experience, knowledge and patient care skills in our Clinic where you will be responsible for:
What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for providing technical assistance under the direction of licensed personnel for a defined group of patients in a clinical setting.
- Must be able to take patient vital signs, must have knowledge of medications and injections; must have knowledge of medical terminology.
- Should be able to communicate both orally and written to physician, patient, and family members in a clear, concise manner.
- Provide leadership and training for the clinical staff.
- Coordinate other clinic and safety activities and projects as directed by Clinic Manager or Physician.
- This position is under the general supervision of the Clinic Manager and the Clinic Physicians.
So what experience are we looking for in our Certified Clinical Medical Assistants and LVN’s?
- HS diploma or Equivalent
- Graduate from an accredited Practical Nursing School
- Graduate from an accredited Nursing School
- 6 months medical clinic experience preferred
- Basic typing skills of 35 wpm
- Basic personal computer skills and comfort with Microsoft Windows operating system; database and word processing skills required
- Basic math skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Patient record documentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to embrace the patient relationship to guide decisions and actions
- Medication administration. I.V. Therapy, or current Medical Assistant Certification.
- Demonstrates good team work
Certification and Licensure:
- Basic Life Support through American Heart Association or The Red Cross
- Medical Assistant certification through National Healthcare Association (NHA) or National Workforce Career Association (NWCA)
- Current Texas LVN License or Multi State License
- Comply with regulatory requirements, guidelines, and policies
- Patient Centered Customer Service: Genuinely care about people.
- Cultivate a compassionate environment: Changing lives for the better together.
- Clinical and Operational Excellence: A relentless drive to be the best.
- Holistic Approach: Think and act for the benefit of the whole.
- Promote a collaborative environment: Build effective working relationships with others.
- Identify and Develop Talent: Prepare others to deliver excellence.
- Business Acumen: Know, own and drive our business.
- Continually Simplify and Improve: Work to make everything as efficient as possible.
- Foster Innovation: Seek and apply leading edge solutions.
- Set Clear Direction: Tell others where you are going, how to get there and why.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time while completing work on a computer
- Ability to lift 10 or more pounds
- Ability to move throughout the workplace
Now that you read about what you will be doing and the experience we seek, it is time to apply and make a difference in the lives of our patients. UT Health East Texas is an equal opportunity employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).
Other Related Jobs:
See More: 1,000+ LVN Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-ardenthealth.icims.com.