Bank of America
Bank of America jobs in Texas, USA – Apply for Machine Operator I Jobs at Bank of America – Addison, TX. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Become operationally proficient on insertion and printing equipment while meeting basic production and quality standards.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and awareness of 5S and Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Consistently model and demonstrate behaviors as required by the Bank of America Spirit – creating and sustaining a culture of both operational and service excellence.
- Must be willing and able to be cross-trained on multiple pieces of equipment as required.
- Ability to accurately complete machine log, accurately load jobs, understand internal workflow process, interdepartmental dependencies and workflows.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic, punctuality, attendance, and scheduling flexibility.
- Communicate effectively with department peers, supervisors, vendor representatives, and other departments.
Minimum Required Skills:
The position requires the ability to operate insertion and printing equipment at a basic competence level to process customer statements and other customer communications on high speed printers and rendering equipment for mailing through the United States Postal Service.
- Some experience working in a production environment
- Ability to constantly stand for 8 hours
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 40 lbs. as required throughout each shift
- Capability to work effectively in a team environment
- Orderliness in personal work habits
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Ability to write and complete basic data forms associated with production activity
- Ability to read, understand, and comply with English language production documents
- Ability to comply with basic English language verbal instructions
- Basic knowledge of numeric keyboard. Basic PC skills.
- Position requires a demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Position requires demonstrated listening and understanding capabilities and the ability to be cross-trained
- Requires an ability to make sound decisions, solve problems, and to exhibit a continuous process improvement orientation.
- Aptitude to interpret data and take action
- Ability to communicate effectively
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The position requires the ability to operate insertion and printing equipment at a basic competence level to process customer statements and other customer communications on high speed printers and rendering equipment for mailing through the United States Postal Service.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer- New York, NY Jobs at Bank of America – New York, NY
- Python Software Engineer III – Fixed Income Technology Jobs at Bank of America – New York, NY
- Delivery Lead Jobs at Bank of America – Richmond, VA
- Technology Risk Officer Jobs at Bank of America – Newark, DE
- Hadoop Developer Jobs at Bank of America – Charlotte, NC
- Application Control Specialist Jobs at Bank of America – Pennington, NJ
- Software Engineer III Jobs at Bank of America – Addison, TX
- Administrative Assistant III Jobs at Bank of America – Charlotte, NC
- Python/Java Feature Lead – Technology Jobs at Bank of America – Jersey City, NJ
- Senior Technology Manager Jobs at Bank of America – Jersey City, NJ
See More: 1,000+ Bank of America Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit ghr.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.