Electrician jobs in Tennessee, USA – Apply for Maintenance-Electrician Jobs at Advantage xPO – Cleveland, TN (On-site)). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Call us or text us at 423.790.1780
- Click on this link: https://employeeworkplace.com/jobs/arna/
Shift Hiring – off shifts
What’s Next? How can you come work for Advantage?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/advantageresourcing.com
- Download Advantage Resourcing/Staff mark Group Work Now from your mobile device! Enter City and State in the “Search & Apply for a job” field!
Minimum Job Requirements
- Trade/Vocational, High School graduate or equivalent. Some formal training courses beyond high school including electronics and technical preferred
- Two years industrial job-related experience
- Ability to do heavy lifting (50 to 75 lbs.)
- Troubleshoots, tests, and repairs electronic controls and related electro-mechanical, electro-hydraulic or computerized devices on production equipment, including PLC’s, AC/DC drives, sensors, and other automation related devices.
- Possess and understand of PLC logic and various HMI’s to aid in the diagnostic of equipment failures
- Diagnoses, repairs, and calibrate industrial gas systems on ovens, tenders, and dryers. Calibrates instruments and machinery.
- Plans layouts, installs, modifies, or repairs electrical wiring, fixtures, apparatus, control equipment and other electrical devices and parts, according to blueprints, engineering specifications and electrical codes.
- Diagnoses trouble and test circuitry and/or apparatus to ensure compatibility and safety of components. Inspects installed systems and equipment to detect hazards and/or need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement. Performs standard computations related to requirements of wiring.
- Maintains work order logs, recording breakdowns and services performed. Requests parts, materials and supplies as needed.
- Oversees electrical modifications, breakdowns, and preventive maintenance.
- Provides work direction and guidance to less experienced associates.
- Communicates pertinent information to supervisors and other shifts.
- Maintains a clean work area and observes all safety rules and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required or directed; can be assigned to perform or assist with tasks in other trades.
Apply today and you could win in our $100k Giveaway for Job Fest 2022. This year’s Job Fest features weekly drawings for $1k, three $25k giveaways, and more. In total, we”re giving away $100k! Between September 12 and December 4, employees receive an automatic contest entry for every week you work 36+ hours on assignment with us. The more weeks you work, the better chance you have to win. To learn more and read the contest rules, visit www.worknowandwin.com. Apply now for a chance to win!
- Electrician Mastertradesperson 4 (7447) Jobs at Mission Technologies, a division of HII – Newport News, VA (On-site)
- Diagnostic Electrician – Smelter Jobs at Freeport-McMoRan – Miami, AZ (On-site)
- Electrician Technician Jobs at Apex Systems – Norfolk, VA (On-site)
- Electrician Jobs at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Erie, PA (On-site)
- Electrician [3RD SHIFT, NEW WAGE RATES INCLUDED] Jobs at Atkore – Wayne, MI (On-site)
- Electrician Helper Jobs at Wood – Lexington, KY (On-site)
- Electrician Jobs at The Kraft Heinz Company – Lowville, NY (On-site)
- Commercial Electrician Jobs at Aerotek – Melrose Park, IL (On-site)
- Electricians Jobs at Aerotek – Rosemont, IL (On-site)
- Electrician Apprentice Jobs at Authority Brands – Denver, CO (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Electrician Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit employeeworkplace.com.