Standlee Premium Western Forage
Entry Level Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Idaho, USA – Apply for Entry level maintenance mechanic at Standlee Premium Western Forage, Eden, ID – See job description, requirements and link to apply.
Location: Eden, ID
Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be required by his/her supervisor.
Key Performance Areas (Essential Functions Of The Position)
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key Success Factors for Position
- Takes direction from and immediately responds to business requests from General Manager of Ag Operations, President, or other Executive manager.
- Seeks continuous improvements for Standlee equipment and machinery. Supports positive changes in equipment for improving overall efficiency and quality of Standlee product.
- Fosters open and effective communication. Creates an atmosphere in which timely and high quality information flows smoothly between self and others; encourages the open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Communicates effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
- GED and or High School and or one year of job related experiences.
- Equipment Maintenance, Technical Understanding, Technical Zeal, Deals with Uncertainty, Basic Safety, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Supervision, Job Knowledge, Productivity
Plant Maintenance Technician I – This is the entry level class in the Plant Maintenance Technician series. This class is distinguished from the Plant Maintenance Technician II by the performance of the more routine tasks and duties assigned to positions within the series including performing routine preventative maintenance on plant equipment. Since this class is typically used as a training class, employees may have only limited or no directly related work experience. Advancement to the â€œIIâ€ level is based on demonstrated proficiency in performing the assigned functions and is at the discretion of higher level supervisory or management staff.
Plant Maintenance Technician II – This is the full journey level class within the Plant Maintenance Technician series. Employees within this class are distinguished form the Plant Maintenance Technician I by the performance of the full range of duties as assigned including performing skilled and semi-skilled maintenance, electrical repair and installation activities independently. Employees at this level receive only occasional instruction or assistance as new or unusual situations arise, and are fully aware of the operating procedures and policies of the work unit. Positions in this class series are flexibly staffed and positions at the Plant Maintenance Technician II level are normally filled by advancement form the Plant Maintenance Technician I level.
Usually work a regular 40-hour week, but some Overtime may be required. Work in workshops, factories and office buildings. May work in noisy and dirty conditions, work with machinery that can be dangerous and needs to be handled with care.
May travel to local Standlee locations (by vehicle).
This employer participates in E-Verify. Standlee Premium Western Forage will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. If the government cannot confirm that you are work authorized, Standlee Premium Western Forage is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment.
Pandologic. Keywords: Maintenance Mechanic, Location: Eden, ID – 83325
- Non-profit Organization Management
Link to Apply
See More: 1,000+ Entry Level Mechanical Engineering Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit dab-jobs.ehcm.io.