Fedex jobs in Pennsylvania, USA – Apply for Maintenance Tech I – IV (Specialist) Jobs at FedEx Ground – Breinigsville, Pennsylvania. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Position Type: Full time
Employee Type: Non-Exempt
Supports the FedEx Ground facility electro-mechanical maintenance effort through rudimentary operational knowledge of mechanical power transmission and/or fabrication and/or residential/commercial/industrial electrical machinery and equipment by completing preventive maintenance and repair.
• Performs assigned rudimentary preventative maintenance work according to FXG standards ensuring all instructions are followed and that each step is fully executed. • Demonstrates ability to follow procedures directed by work orders or higher level technicians to conduct rudimentary troubleshooting preventative maintenance and repair • Responds promptly to sort calls; diagnoses the failure; makes required repairs. • Adheres to safety standards by promoting a safe work environment through attending safety committees, training, and verifying all safety concerns are addressed. • May be required to work flexible schedules, including Saturdays and Sundays, and on rotating shift assignments including day-time, midnight and sunrise schedule NONESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS • Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s degree in electrical, electronic, mechanical, or maintenance engineering technology preferred.
• No experience required, 1 year of light industrial maintenance, such as power transmission and/or fabrication and/or residential/commercial/electrical experience preferred. Related military technical experience in electrical and/or mechanical trades will be considered equivalent to preferred light industrial experience.
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications. • Ability to follow detailed instructions to complete routine procedures and/or operate standard equipment.(Required) • Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with immediate management. (Required) • Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.(Required)
Address: 8451 Willard Drive
Zip Code: 18031
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P180/Breinigsville
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Search Engine Description: Warehouse & Distribution
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Industrial Engineer & Process Engineer I – V Jobs at FedEx Ground – Moon Township, Pennsylvania
- F0320: Service Assurance Agent Jobs at FedEx Freight – Memphis, Tennessee
- Technician Jobs at FedEx Freight – Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Freight Handler Part-Time Jobs at FedEx Freight – Mead, Colorado
- Material Handler PM Evenings $17.79 Hr. Jobs at FedEx Express – Austin, Texas
- Warehouse Material Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Sr Operations Admin Jobs at FedEx Ground – Louisville, Kentucky
- Supv-Operations Jobs at FedEx Freight – Joliet, Illinois
- Team Leader Part-Time Jobs at FedEx Freight – Pineville, Louisiana
- Operations Research Scientist I-III Jobs at FedEx Ground – Moon Township, Pennsylvania
See More: 1,000+ FedEx jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.fedex.com.