Fedex jobs in Connecticut, USA – Apply for Maintenance Tech I – IV (Specialist) Jobs at FedEx Ground – Middletown, Connecticut. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Position Type: Full time
Employee Type: Non-Exempt
Supports the FedEx Ground facility electro-mechanical maintenance effort through rudimentary operational knowledge of mechanical power transmission and/or fabrication and/or residential/commercial/industrial electrical machinery and equipment by completing preventive maintenance and repair.
• Performs assigned rudimentary preventative maintenance work according to FXG standards ensuring all instructions are followed and that each step is fully executed. • Demonstrates ability to follow procedures directed by work orders or higher level technicians to conduct rudimentary troubleshooting preventative maintenance and repair • Responds promptly to sort calls; diagnoses the failure; makes required repairs. • Adheres to safety standards by promoting a safe work environment through attending safety committees, training, and verifying all safety concerns are addressed. • May be required to work flexible schedules, including Saturdays and Sundays, and on rotating shift assignments including day-time, midnight and sunrise schedule NONESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS • Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s degree in electrical, electronic, mechanical, or maintenance engineering technology preferred.
• No experience required, 1 year of light industrial maintenance, such as power transmission and/or fabrication and/or residential/commercial/electrical experience preferred. Related military technical experience in electrical and/or mechanical trades will be considered equivalent to preferred light industrial experience.
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications. • Ability to follow detailed instructions to complete routine procedures and/or operate standard equipment.(Required) • Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with immediate management. (Required) • Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.(Required)
Address: 49 FedEx Drive
Zip Code: 06457
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P062/Middletown Hub
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Search Engine Description: Maintenance
Warehouse & Distribution
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Oracle Database Administrator Jobs at FedEx Supply Chain – Nashville, Tennessee
- Ops Coordinator Jobs at FedEx Ground – McCook, Illinois
- Warehouse Package Handler Jobs at FedEx Ground – Montgomery, New York
- Package Handler- Switcher PT Jobs at FedEx Ground – Woodside, New York
- Warehouse Package Handler Jobs at FedEx Ground – Lafayette, Indiana
- Warehouse Package Handler Jobs at FedEx Ground – Memphis, Tennessee
- Courier/Non-DOT / Delivery Driver Jobs at FedEx Ground – Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Warehouse Package Handler Jobs at FedEx Ground – Anchorage, Alaska
- Operations Admin I – HR Jobs at FedEx Ground – Phoenix, Arizona
- Ops Manager – Hub Jobs at FedEx Ground – Grove City, Ohio
See More: 1,000+ FedEx jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.fedex.com.