Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Indiana, United States – Apply for Maintenance Tech II Amazon Jobs – Whitestown, IN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2060042
Job Title: Maintenance Tech II.
Maintenance Technician II (L3)
About Maintenance at Amazon
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. Reliability Maintenance & Engineering (RME) are the business partners that work tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all happen. We drive continuous improvement, and maintain all of the Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to ensure our customers are met with the Amazon smile. Come join us, on our journey!
About the Role
As a Maintenance Technician II, you will use your skills to support the Operations Maintenance team in repairing and maintaining material handling equipment and pneumatic systems throughout the building. You will have the opportunity to install, maintain and repair automated packaging and distribution equipment. In addition to developing your skills, you will mentor junior technicians to grow in their roles.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching 401(k) program, and up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave. But wait, there is more: We provide lightweight fire resistant daily wear and composite toe safety shoes for your safety!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures Complete preventative maintenance routines with proper documentation
• Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems related to all Material Handling Equipment (MHE) which includes belts, motors, photo-eyes, relays, and more
• Maintain a positive working relationships across all of the Amazon Operations facility Track and store department inventory
• Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- High school or equivalent diploma
• Associates or higher degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field
• 2+ years of experience with automated conveyor systems and controls 2+ years of experience in the repair of material handling equipment
• 2+ years of experience conducting predictive and preventative maintenance procedures 1+ years of metal and wood fabrication
• 1+ years of blueprint and electrical schematic reading
• 1+ year of knowledge with electrical and electronic principles
• 2+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field
• Experience with Material Handling Equipment (MHE) safety standards accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Safety standards
• Project Management experience
• Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Experience with robotic operation and maintenance
• Able to troubleshoot basic input and output functions
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Control Systems Tech Amazon Jobs – Greenwood, IN
- Maintenance Tech II Amazon Jobs – Greenwood, IN
- Control Systems Tech Amazon Jobs – Erlanger, KY
- Base Building Tech II Amazon Jobs – Erlanger, KY
- AWS Sr. Security Engineer (Corporate Architecture and Design), Amazon Security Corporate Architecture and Design Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Private Certificate Authority Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Site EHS Manager, Workplace, Health and Safety Amazon Jobs – Rialto, CA
- Onsite Medical Representative, WHS Amazon Jobs – Memphis, TN
- EHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Lockbourne, OH
- UX Designer, Access Points Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.