Amazon Data Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Arizona, United States – Apply for Maintenance Tech III Amazon Jobs – Phoenix, AZ. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2303173
Job Title: Maintenance Tech III.
Maintenance Technician III
About Maintenance at Amazon
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. Reliability Maintenance & Engineering (RME) are the business partners that work tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all happen. We propel continuous improvement and maintain all of the Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to ensure our customers are met with the Amazon smile. Come join us on our journey!
About the Role
As a Maintenance Technician III, you will manage service technicians for the installation and repair of automated packaging and distribution equipment. You will support the Operations Maintenance team by designing solutions for difficult problems and coordinating projects. You will support training and mentoring service technicians and contract technicians.
What We Offer?
Amazon offers compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching 401(k) program and up to 20 weeks paid parental leave. Come as you are because jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and a safety vest will be your daily outfit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Promote a safe working environment by following safety procedures
• Maintain a positive working relationships across all of the Amazon Operations facility
• Maintain and troubleshoot building conveyor systems
• Handle and audit preventative maintenance procedures
• Install, maintain and troubleshoot monitoring equipment
• Handle work orders with detailed supporting data
• Develop training plans for technicians
• Develop work plans for emergency repair of critical assets
• Ability to move up to 49 lbs
• Ability to stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- High school or equivalent diploma
Please review the basic qualifications listed above to evaluate the criteria needed for success in this role.
For more details about the Reliability Maintenance Engineering Team please visit amazon.jobs/RME
- Brick Deployment, TIPM, BaND Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Construction Manager, SFO Data Center Construction Amazon Jobs – Santa Clara, CA
- Data Center Project Manager, Critical Projects Implementation Amazon Jobs – Chantilly, VA
- Construction Project Manager, Data Center Construction Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Construction Manager, DC Construction Amazon Jobs – New Albany, OH
- EHS Specialist , WHS Amazon Jobs – Kyle, TX
- Game Producer, Social, Amazon Games Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Amazon Go Retail Associate Amazon Jobs – Frederickson Place, WA
- EHS Specialist , WHS Amazon Jobs – Waukegan, IL
- Amzn Dedicated Cloud Engineer Amazon Jobs – Columbia, MD
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.