Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Indiana, United States. – Apply for Maintenance Technician II Amazon Jobs – Indianapolis, IN. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1649437
Job Title: Maintenance Technician II.
About Maintenance at Amazon
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our , accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. Reliability Maintenance & Engineering (RME) are the business partners that work tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all happen. We drive continuous improvement, and maintain all of the Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to ensure our customers are met with the Amazon smile. Come join us, on our journey!
About the Role
As a Maintenance II, you will use your skills to support the Operations Maintenance team in repairing and maintaining material handling equipment and pneumatic systems throughout the building. You will have the opportunity to install, maintain and repair packaging and distribution equipment. In addition to developing your skills, you will mentor junior technicians to grow in their roles.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching 401(k) program, and up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave. But wait, there’s more: we don’t wear suits and ties! Come as you are because jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and sometimes a neon safety vest will be your daily outfit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
· Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
· Complete preventative maintenance routines with proper documentation
· Troubleshoot and mechanical problems related to all Material Handling Equipment (MHE) which includes belts, motors, photo-eyes, relays, and more
· Maintain a positive working relationships across all of the Amazon Operations facility
· Track and store department inventory
· Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
· 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
· High school or equivalent diploma
· Basic Qualifications
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 2+ years of experience with systems and
· 2+ years of experience in the of material handling equipment
· 2+ years of experience conducting predictive and preventative maintenance procedures
· 1+ years of metal and wood fabrication
· 1+ years of blueprint and schematic reading
· 1+ year of knowledge with and electronic principles
· Preferred Qualifications
· Associates or higher degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or field
· 2+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or field
· Experience with Material Handling Equipment (MHE) safety standards accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Safety standards
· Project Management experience
· Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management (CMMS)
· Experience with robotic operation and maintenance
· Able to troubleshoot basic input and output functions.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.