Maintenance jobs in Arizona, USA. – Apply for Maintenance Technician II Job at Avnet – Phoenix, AZ. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties which may include installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining, facilities and/or production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives
- Performs a variety of general maintenance and repair to equipment and/or buildings at an assigned facility(s).
- Installs, maintains, troubleshoots and performs electrical control and mechanical repair on conveyors, forklifts, and other related automated warehouse equipment.
- May performs plumbing, painting and carpentry throughout the facility.
- May troubleshoot, repair and/or replace electrical equipment, switches, fixtures, lighting, and wiring.
- May measure, cut, pull wiring and install electrical conduit.
- May inspect electrical equipment and wiring for hazards and make repairs as necessary.
- Completes and updates HVAC documentation, log books and maintenance schedules.
- Identifies, investigates, and participates in opportunities to improve processes and procedures, to include various key performance metrics.
- Maintain and/or updated electronic and/or hard copy record as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Level Specifications
- Acquired and applies working knowledge of the organization, job, practices and procedures to be proficient in all aspects of job.
- Performs functions semi-routine in nature and recognizes the need for occasional alternative solutions.
- Work is performed independently, with minimal supervision. Able to establish priorities and manage time to complete work.
- Collaboration with other departments or teams may be required to perform role. May frequently respond to requests from others, internally or externally.
- Impact of decisions may affect the department. Errors may result in loss of time, resources and/or customer satisfaction.
- Typically requires a minimum of two years of related experience.
Education And Certification(s)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- May require standing for long periods of time; lifiting up to 25 pounds frequently & 50 pounds occasionally; working at heights exceeding 15 feet; negotiating steps, stools and ladders; frequently wearing personal protective equipment (PPE); requires stand, bend, stoop, squat, twist; Power Industrial (PIT) certification;may need to be out in various inclement weather
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Avnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy of non-discrimination also applies to religious dress and grooming practices. Avnet will accommodate employee religious dress standards and grooming practices that do not result in undue hardship for the Company. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact our Human Resources Service Center at (888) 994-7669.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Maintenance Planner Job at Saputo Inc. – Belmont, WI
- Maintenance Specialist – Houston Galleria Job at Nordstrom – Houston, TX
- General Maintenance Assistant Job at Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. – Ormond Beach, FL
- Maintenance Tech 1 – Per Diem Job at The University of Vermont Medical Center – Burlington, VT
- Waste Water Treatment Technician Job at TTM Technologies – Chippewa Falls, WI
- Pet Waste Removal Technician Job at DoodyCalls Pet Waste Management – Northglenn, CO
- CDL-Waste Management Worker – $1,000 Sign on Bonus Job at Erickson Senior Living – Catonsville, MD
- Administrative Assistant II – Meters Job at Aqua – Springfield, PA
- Administrative Assistant( Part Time) Job at FleetPride – Harrisburg, PA
- Administrative Assistant I-III FDE Job at Eli Lilly and Company – Indianapolis, IN
See More: 1,000+ Maintenance Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.