Maintenance jobs in Colorado, USA – Apply for Maintenance Technician Jobs at Progress Residential® – Aurora, CO (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Compensation Range: $18.00 – $27.00 – Per Hour**
- Ability to understand the basic workings of finish, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, flooring, appliance, landscaping and irrigation systems and perform work necessary to refurbish, prepare and make homes into a rent ready condition per the Company’s standard
- Ability to track, monitor and inspect work assigned to third party vendors to ensure that homes move to rent ready status as quickly as possible
- Assist in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting by accurately reporting and recording activities
- Ensure all punch list items are completed in homes
- Complete property condition reports, inspections and cost estimates as needed
- Assist the Leasing team with new resident move in orientations as needed
- Ability to provide strong customer service to residents and vendors
- Ensure all workplace safety standards and practices are upheld
- Maintain fleet vehicle inventory within company guidelines
- Follow fleet vehicle maintenance schedule and keep an organized and clean vehicle/workspace
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid and current Driver’s License in the work state
- 3+ years of experience scoping residential homes or large multi-unit facilities
- Experience as a senior maintenance/estimating position, superintendent, maintenance supervisor preferably in either multi-family, military or single family residential homes
- Ability to demonstrate basic workings of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, flooring, appliance, landscaping and irrigation systems
- Certifications in specific trades is a plus
- Organizational skills, attention to detail & high-performance standards
- Good communication skills (both oral & written)
- Must be comfortable scheduling work directly with residents and vendors
- Ability to work efficiently and to multi-task
- An effective team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to work weekends as necessary
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Basic computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and Yardi Voyager preferred
What You Can Expect From Us
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10 paid holidays and much more.
Closing Statement This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need. Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN III Jobs at Dal-Tile LLC – Sunnyvale, TX (On-site)
- Parking Maintenance Jobs at REEF – Minneapolis–Saint Paul, WI (On-site)
- Maintenance Technician TIER 1 Jobs at Huntsman Corporation – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- Maintenance Technician Jobs at Nilfisk – Springdale, AR (On-site)
- BUILDING MAINTENANCE WORKER (FULL-TIME) Jobs at SSC Services For Education – Bastrop, TX (On-site)
- Maintenance Coordinator Jobs at Revol Greens – Tehachapi, CA (On-site)
- Maintenance Assistant Jobs at Cushman & Wakefield – Austin, TX (On-site)
- Maintenance Mechanics Jobs at Alpha Baking Co., Inc. – Chicago, IL (On-site)
- Maintenance Technician Jobs at bakerly – San Antonio, TX (On-site)
- Maintenance Technician I Jobs at Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA – Newnan, GA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Maintenance jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.rentprogress.com.