DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
Government jobs in Maryland, USA – Apply for Management and Program Analyst Jobs at DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY – Aberdeen proving Ground, MD. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
About the Position: Serves as Project Lead for Performance Management in U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) Integrated Logistics Support Center (ILSC). Provides human resources services to approximately 1450 civilians, comprised of a variety of performance management systems.
- Serves as a technical expert, advisor, and authority in performance management human resources.
- Develops, modify, and/or facilitate various training courses and develop training material and supplemental guidance pertaining to personnel pay-for-performance systems.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of assigned performance program policies and practices through reports, conferences, on-site staff visits, and other contacts with subordinate offices.
- Plan, develop, and/or issue definitive implementation guidance, policies, procedures, and milestones relevant to the Acq Demo, based on interpretation of broad programmatic guidance from OSD and DA.
- Address employee grievances, to include Labor and Management Employee Relations (LMER), EEO, and Union complaint/case management.
- Provides workshop training and desk side support as required to employees ranging from career developmental employees to senior leadership.
Conditions of Employment
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a current, non-critical sensitive, secret security clearance.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act
- Military Spouses, under Executive Order (E.O.) 13473
- Priority Placement Program, DoD Military Spouse Preference (MSP) Eligible
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
In order to qualify, you must meet the experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application. Additional information about transcripts is in this document.
One year of specialized experience equivalent to the NH-03/GS-13 level in the Federal service which includes 1) Providing Command level support in the areas of performance management within Civilian Acquisition Workforce Personnel Demonstration Project (AcqDemo), Defense Performance Management and Appraisal Program (DPMAP), and Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS) personnel pay-for-performance systems; and 2) Developing, preparing, and/or conducting training, interpret supplemental guidance, create best practices and/or desk guides for an organization’s stakeholders for performance management; and 3) Analyzing data and/or regulations for the purpose of providing technical guidance in performance management and labor relations
You will be evaluated on the basis of your level of competency in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Teaches Others
- Technical Competence
Some federal jobs allow you to substitute your education for the required experience in order to qualify. For this job, you must meet the qualification requirement using experience alone–no substitution of education for experience is permitted.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
- Direct deposit of pay is required.
- Selection is subject to restrictions resulting from Department of Defense referral system for displaced employees.
- If you have retired from federal service and you are interested in employment as a reemployed annuitant, see the information in the Reemployed Annuitant information sheet.
- This is a Career Program (CP) 10 – Civilian Human Resource Management position.
- You may claim military spouse preference (MSP).
- If a MSP applicant is determined best qualified and selected, placement must be at the full performance level for priority consideration.
- Multiple positions may be filled from this announcement.
- Salary includes applicable locality pay or Local Market Supplement.
- If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application.
- Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Due to COVID-19, the agency is currently in an expanded telework posture. If selected, you may be expected to temporarily telework, even if your home is located outside the local commuting area. Once employees are permitted to return to the office, you will be expected to report to the duty station listed on this announcement within a designated time frame identified by the organization. At that time, you may be eligible to request to continue to telework one or more days a pay period depending upon the terms of the agency’s telework policy.
- Information may be requested regarding the vaccination status of selectees for the purposes of implementing workplace safety protocols. For more information, visit https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/.
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Once the announcement has closed, a review of your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) will be used to determine whether you meet the qualification requirements listed on this announcement. If you are minimally qualified, your résumé and supporting documentation will be compared against your responses to the assessment questionnaire to determine your level of experience. If, after reviewing your résumé and/or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and/or experience, you may lose consideration for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully when applying, errors or omissions may affect your eligibility.
You should list any relevant performance appraisals and incentive awards in your resume as that information may be taken into consideration during the selection process. If selected, you may be required to provide supporting documentation.
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP). If you are a Federal employee in the competitive service and your agency has notified you in writing that you are a displaced employee eligible for ICTAP consideration, you may receive selection priority for this position. To receive selection priority, you must: (1) meet ICTAP eligibility criteria (2) be rated well-qualified for the position and; (3) submit the appropriate documentation to support your ICTAP eligibility. To be considered well-qualified and receive selection priority applicants must satisfy all qualification requirements for the position and receive a score of 90 or above. Additional information about the program is on OPM’s Career Transition Resources website.
The documents you are required to submit vary based on the authority you are using to apply (i.e., applying as a veteran, applying as a current permanent Federal employee, applying as a reinstatement, etc). Please review the following links to see which documents you need to provide to prove your eligibility to apply: Applicant Merit Checklist and Proof of Eligibility.
As described above, your complete application includes your resume, your responses to the online questionnaire, and documents which prove your eligibility to apply. If you fail to provide these documents, you will be marked as having an incomplete application package and you will not be considered any further.
1. Your resume:
- Your resume may be submitted in any format and must support the specialized experience described in this announcement.
- If your resume includes a photograph or other inappropriate material or content, it will not be used to make eligibility and qualification determinations and you may not be considered for this vacancy.
- For qualifications determinations your resume must contain hours worked per week and the dates of employment (i.e., HRS per week and month/year to month/year or month/year to present). If your resume does not contain this information, your application may be marked as incomplete and you may not receive consideration for this position.
- For additional information see: What to include in your resume.
2. Other supporting documents:
- Cover Letter, optional
- Most recent Performance Appraisal, if applicable
- Proof of Eligibility to Apply: Your application must include the documents which prove you are eligible to apply for the vacancy. The Proof of Eligibility document describes authorities commonly used in merit promotion recruitment and what document(s) are required to prove you meet the requirements of the authority. You must meet the requirements of at least one of the authorities listed in the Who May Apply section above to receive further consideration.
NOTE: Documents submitted as part of the application package, to include supplemental documents, may be shared beyond the Human Resources Office. Some supplemental documents such as military orders and marriage certificates may contain personal information for someone other than you. You may sanitize these documents to remove another person’s personal information before you submit your application. You may be asked to provide an un-sanitized version of the documents if you are selected to confirm your eligibility.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- SUPERVISORY POLICE OFFICER (SERVICE & SUPPORT BRANCH CHIEF) Jobs at DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY – AGENCY WIDE – Aberdeen proving Ground, MD
- LEAD ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN Jobs at DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY – Aberdeen proving Ground, MD
- Contract Price/Cost Analyst Jobs at DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY – Aberdeen proving Ground, MD
- Waiter NA-03 Jobs at DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY – AGENCY WIDE – Aberdeen proving Ground, MD
- Child and Youth Program Assistant CY-01/02 Jobs at DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY – AGENCY WIDE – Aberdeen proving Ground, MD
- County Program Technician Jobs at DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE – Abbeville, AL
- Physician ( Orthopedic- Hand Surgeon) (Part Time) Jobs at Department of Veterans Affairs – Syracuse, NY
- Food Service Worker Jobs at Department of the Air Force – Barksdale AFB, LA
- Interdisciplinary Jobs at Department of the Army – Rock Island, IL
- Staff Psychologist (PTSD) Jobs at Department of Veterans Affairs – Corpus Christi, TX
See More: 1,000+ Government Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit secure.login.gov.