Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Illinois, United States – Apply for Manager, Customer Success Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2026071
Job Title: Manager, Customer Success.
Manager, Customer Success Manager (Level 6)
This role can be based Virtually in the United States or in one of our approved office locations in Seattle, Austin, Chicago, New York, Tempe, Nashville, or Santa Monica.
The Strategic Account Services (SAS) organization is seeking a Manager, Customer Success Manager to lead a team of Customer Success Managers responsible for the growth and development of some of the most influential Sellers in the Amazon Store.
The ideal candidate thrives in an ambiguous environment where they must develop, implement, and iterate on business strategies to deliver growth and positive experience for Sellers. This person has relentlessly high standards and operates as a business owner who understand key levers to achieve results through their team. They have a passion for people management and are at their best when they’re building, developing and guiding high-performing teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for all business and operational objectives of your Customer Success Management team (8 direct reports). You’ll drive the creation and execution of strategies to achieve business goals and collaborate across your team to explore innovative ways to identify and optimize growth levers such as selection expansion, merchandising strategy, brand positioning, and catalog quality.
Key job responsibilities
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer Success Managers are responsible for driving Seller business growth by providing customized insights and recommendations, educating regarding relevant tools, products, and services, and delivering a positive experience with our program. The key responsibilities of a Manager, Customer Success Manager include but are not limited to:
• Contribute to goal setting for your team to align with organizational goals.
• Contribute to business strategy development and identify the correct input metrics that drive growth and improve the end customer experience, in collaboration with cross-functional teams and other Amazon programs.
• Possess the ability to manage and deliver against complex goals where strategy is not defined.
• Ability to make tradeoffs between short term Seller needs and long-term strategic investment.
• Implement and track key input metrics to (1) Measure your team’s success in driving growth for your customers and (2) Evaluate the quality of the end-Customer experience. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
Seller Relationship Management
• Build and cultivate strong relationships with Sellers in your team’s portfolio along with internal stakeholders; be a trusted advisor and a business advocate.
• Monitor Seller satisfaction survey results to investigate both positive and negative feedback trends. Establish improvement plans and manage expectations with Customer Success Managers as appropriate.
Program Process Excellence
• Use customer feedback, market growth trends, and analyze key metrics to contribute to strategic development of features and programs that accelerate Seller’s growth and improve their experience working with Amazon. Spot areas of unnecessary process or inefficiencies and work to simplify.
• Identify, optimize, and scale improvements that can benefit a large set of customers, e.g., driving efficiencies through tools and processes, simplifying SOPs, etc., working across multiple organizations. Develop mechanisms to create accountability.
• Manage a team of Customer Success Managers (~8 direct reports)
• Act as a thought leader in defining success criteria and understand business needs of Sellers in an ever-changing business environment. Contribute to strategic plans and documents for the organization.
• Partner with external teams including Category Management, Finance, Global Customer Success Management, and Central Support teams to align programs and initiatives to drive growth.
• Manage recruiting and hiring efforts across direct team and broader organization. Coach, mentor, and develop your team.
• Experience: 6+ years professional experience in Buying, Merchandising, Planning and/or relevant experience within Customer Success, Account Management, Management Consulting and/or relevant experience in negotiating, nurturing, and growing customer relationships.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Goal Attainment: Demonstrated success identifying business opportunities for clients and increasing adoption and utilization of company products.
• Relationship Management: Proven track record of building and cultivating relationships with internal and external stakeholders driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through. Proven track record of delivering results through a team.
• Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Data Analysis: Analytical problem-solving ability. Uses data analysis, reporting, and forecasting to guide business decisions.
• Planning: Track record of developing business plans with a demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities across teams in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Self-Starter: Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired and ambiguity is the norm.
• Experience in E-Commerce, Corporate Retail, Consulting and/or B2B.
• Superior communication and presentation skills.
• Effective territory/account management. Strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, and negotiation.
• Understanding of retail math and formulas for the purpose of making business decisions.
• Experience using analytical, account management, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, CRM tools like SalesForce, Tableau, and Microsoft Office Suites.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Manager, Customer Success Amazon Jobs – New York City, NY
- Senior WiFi System Development Engineer – eero, WiFi Team Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Sr. Manufacturing Operations/Quality Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- IT Support Assoc II Amazon Jobs – Tempe, AZ
- IT Support Assoc II Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- IT Support Assoc II Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- IT Support Manager Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- IT Support Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- IT Support Assoc II Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Event Producer, Event Productions Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.