Fedex jobs in Pennsylvania, USA – Apply for Manager – Network Engineering Product Development Jobs at FedEx Ground – Moon Township, Pennsylvania. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Position Type: Full time
Employee Type: Exempt
Primarily responsible for leading a group of product owners and product managers to drive maximum business value through the Hub and Outbound Value Stream (H&OB VS) or Network Operating Plan Value Stream (NOP VS). Responsible for participating in planning, eliminating impediments, and speaking on behalf of development, the business and the customer. Combines program management and prioritization with the development and delivery of innovative solutions that enhance sortation, package route planning, load planning, network management tools, yard management and related capabilities. Collaborates with groups across the FedEx enterprise – including FXG operations engineering, data science, business architecture, and Information Technology (IT) – to ensure that teams are working on the highest priority initiatives and building systems that meet the needs of internal customers. Engages with key stakeholders to develop strategic roadmaps to ensure that hub and outbound systems meet the future needs of the company.
• Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to: hiring, terminations, coaching, skills development, recognition and rewards, performance management and staff productivity. • Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department. • Develops and manages the department budget; ensures compliance and addresses variances and other budget concerns. • Ensures business objectives are understood by the members of the Agile Release Train (ART) • Encourages teams to continuously improve methods, processes and tools to improve quality and velocity • Leads the development of strategic roadmaps for H&OB VS or NOP VS systems (development, adoption, retirement) in collaboration with Business and IT Architects and other stakeholders • Communicates H&OB VS or NOP VS progress and status to FedEx Executives and other stakeholders. • Ensures feedback loops are in place with users of H&OB VS or NOP VS systems to ensure satisfaction with system design and performance • Participates in release management with focus on scope management, quality, and deployment options • Provides feedback during system and solution demos • Ensures that teams on the ART have the necessary resources to succeed • Collaborates with leadership on other ART’s and key stakeholders to ensure alignment, resolve issues, and drive innovation • Serves as escalation point to address impediments • Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Mathematics, or related field required. In-depth knowledge of the SAFe/Agile framework preferred.
• Five (5) years’ experience required in transportation industry or related area, two (2) of those years working in management, project management, business or IT architecture or as an Engineer IV, Product Owner or above. Two (2) years previous experience using SAFe/Agile/Lean preferred.
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Excel and Powerpoint • Experience with system and business process design • Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate effectively with all levels of management. • Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals. • Time management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload, plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals, and respond to day-to-day functional needs. • Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions. • Ability to inspire a shared vision and empower and motivate a team. • High degree of interpersonal and interdisciplinary skills with a willingness to support team members.
Other Job Description Information
This position may be remote within the U.S.
Experience in SAFe/Agile is preferred.
% of Travel for the Position: 25%-50%
Address: 1000 FedEx Drive
City: Moon Township
Zip Code: 15108
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P090/PGH – FedEx Ground
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Search Engine Description: Engineering
Supply Chain & Logistics
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Full Time DOT Courier Jobs at FedEx Express – Harahan, Louisiana
- FT Courier/DOT Jobs at FedEx Express – Kahului, Hawaii
- Delivery Driver Jobs at FedEx Express – Appleton, Wisconsin
- Sr Eng Jobs at FedEx Express – Littleton, Colorado
- Warehouse Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Cordova, Tennessee
- Courier Jobs at FedEx Express – West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Part Time PM Warehouse Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Albuquerque, New Mexico
- R0002: Courier/DOT/FT Jobs at FedEx Express – San Antonio, Texas
- Full Time NonDOT Courier Jobs at FedEx Express – Valdosta, Georgia
- Sr Global Vehicle Technician/Non-DOT (Mechanic) Jobs at FedEx Express – Vandalia, Ohio
See More: 1,000+ FedEx jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.fedex.com.