Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Manager, Product Marketing, Echo Devices Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1625363
Job Title: Manager, Product Marketing, Echo Devices.
Amazon Devices – the team behind the best-selling Amazon Echo, Kindle e-reader, Fire tablet, and Fire TV – is seeking a highly motivated, result driven and team-oriented leader to head the Online Experience team for one of our product families. We operate in one of the most diverse businesses at Amazon, empowered to explore new ideas, channels and tools, setting the stage for how we’ll do business tomorrow.
The manager in this role will lead a team to market new product launches, drive customer engagement, grow traffic across channels and optimize existing marketing channels for sales campaigns. They will work to identify opportunities to automate in order to scale the marketing support and to free-up time for high judgment, high value-added activities. The manager will work across teams to invent, test and roll-out new features touching multiple parts of the online experience including the Amazon.com home page, e-mail, and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable thinking strategically, generating innovative ideas for growth, as well as ensuring tactical level details are executed. They will have deep experience in consumer product marketing and merchandising, demonstrated ability to drive website optimization and conversion in both mobile and online channels. The ideal candidate will embody and inspire a positive, high-energy, results-oriented culture in her/his team. They will know how to manage multiple milestones and shifting requirements in a fluid, fast-moving environment. They will have strong communication skills to lead executive interactions and to influence a broad set of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
5-8 years of experience working in marketing, including launching strategic products or services.
Experience using data to test hypotheses and measure success.
Aptitude to analyze, communicate and present metrics effectively to support recommendations.
Ability to generalize learnings and share across distributed organization.
Experience managing teams and influencing stakeholders
High attention to detail
· Experience leading go-to-market for consumer software and/or hardware product launches
· Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
· Experience with A/B or multivariate testing
· Demonstrated success in creating and launching innovative and user-friendly products, customer-facing features and traffic drivers
· SQL proficiency
· MBA preferred.
- Failure Analysis Lab Technician Amazon Jobs – Florence, KY
- Amazon 4-star Retail Associate – Americana at Brand Amazon Jobs – Glendale, CA
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Shirley, NY
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Carle Place, NY
- RF Front-End Silicon Engineer Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Custom Advertising Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, California
- Sr. Mgr, MPM Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Transportation Associate Amazon Jobs – Oakley, CA
- Learning Experience Designer Amazon Jobs – Phoenix Area, AZ
- IT Support Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Iowa City, IA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.