Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Manager, Risk Ops Incident – Amazon Music, New Projects Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1620578
Job Title: Manager, Risk Ops Incident – Amazon Music, New Projects
Want to build the future of music and audio entertainment?
Imagine being part of an agile team, where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Envision working within a startup atmosphere, while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune 500 company. Picture working on bleeding-edge consumer applications, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Welcome to Amazon Music’s New Projects team.
Our team builds new experiences for Amazon Music listeners. We help our customers discover up-and-coming creators, while also having access to their favorite music and podcasts. We build systems that are distributed around the world, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward experiences on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amazon Music products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that listeners love.
Amazon Music’s New Projects team is looking for a Sr. Risk Manager to establish and lead a team of RiskOps associates that are tasked with evaluating trust and safety risks to our customers. You will work with a cross-functional team that includes Legal, PR, Public Policy and executive leadership. This role will own all operations, including investigations, root cause analysis and triage, communication and enforcement.
The successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically and thrive at grasping complex situations making tough calls and taking action. This person will be responsible for managing a high judgment operations team both in-house and third-party, setting strategic vision for teams and leading changes in processes and procedures to adjust to emerging trends and needs. They will be comfortable building from scratch, creating structure amidst ambiguity, and levering experience while adapting to new situations. They will solve problems methodically, value accuracy consistency and fairness. The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus, with ability to prioritize effectively, and communicate clearly and persuasively.
Come make history, as we launch new projects for millions of listeners.
· 9+ years of operations, escalation management experience
· Experience managing mid to large sized operations teams and owning end to end operations (preferably in the risk space)
· Experience developing metrics and goals to report progress and using date and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
· Experience developing headcount operational models, workforce planning and productivity mechanisms that scale with the business’ growth in volume, complexity, and global geographic dispersion.
· Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation and standardization
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
· Ability to think analytically and derive insights from a variety of sources, and leveraging those insights to make informed recommendations and decisions.
· Knowledge of or experience in digital risk management
· Experience working with geographically distributed teams within a complex organization
· Knowledge of training and education principles and methods for training design and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training and education effects.
- Power Electronics Engineer Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Rosemead, CA
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Chino, CA
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Bedford, OH
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Kansas City, MO
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Bronx, NY
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Chesapeake, VA
- Sr. Software Development Manager Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Philadelphia, PA
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Memphis, TN
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.