Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Manager, Satellite Subsystem Verification Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1618983
Job Title: Manager, Satellite Subsystem Verification
We are looking for a technical leader, who has a demonstrated track record of building strong engineering teams and delivering complex solutions, to lead the Electrical Engineering verification team for this advanced satellite broadband communications service.
A day in the life
The Satellite Subsystem Verification Manager will drive the verification and validation efforts for various avionics and payload subsystems all the way from bring-up through qualification, and through satellite flight and orbit. You will have the responsibility for developing and leading the subsystems test process, and staffing a team to deliver on program objectives. You will interface closely with multiple subsystem, software, and test teams, provide technical input and guidance on test design, and support as needed with detailed analysis and test execution.
About the hiring group
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
· Work with key stakeholders across hardware and software development teams to define test strategy and requirements.
· Lead the vision and execution for Kuiper’s Hardware Validation Platforms including Hardware-in-the-Loop Systems.
· Staff and build the validation team with top-notch validation, test, and automation engineers.
· Build Kuiper’s test capabilities in multiple areas such as Radiation, EMI/EMC, power, and sensors, motors and high-speed interfaces.
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
· Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related fields, or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of experience designing with SoCs, DRAMs, FPGAs, multi-gigabit interfaces, power converters, sensors, operational amplifiers, A/D and D/A converters, high speed printed circuit boards, harnessing and connectors.
· 5+ years of experience in building and managing high performance engineering validation teams.
· 5+ years of experience with verification of state of art PCBAs and electronics components.
· 5+ years of experience in communicating with design and business teams to collect requirements, describe product features, and refine technical designs.
· Experience in two or more areas: reliability engineering, hardware-in-the-loop test-platforms, design verification, manufacturing test, acceptance/qualification testing, and EMI/EMC.
· Experience developing requirements, plans, and procedures for bring-up, qualification, and production tests
· Master’s or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or equivalent discipline preferred
· Design experience includes high-density printed circuit board verification, signal integrity analysis, clock generation and distribution, reliability and thermal considerations, PCB manufacturing, assembly and test methodologies and processes.
· Experience as a technical lead designing and/or testing hardware systems/products that have been deployed to customers at scale
· Experienced with space hardware qualification (MIL STD 1540 / SMC-S-016 / GSFC-STD-7000).
· Experience with manufacturing tests and automation.
· Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Principal Program Mgr (ACES) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Area Manager Amazon Jobs – Harlem, GA
- Senior Multidisciplinary Systems Engineer (Systems Integration & Test) Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Paralegal, Trademark Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Electrical / Telecom BIM Designer Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Rack Decom Datatech Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- U.S. Corporate Counsel (Competition) Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- IT Support Engineer I Amazon Jobs – West Deptford, NJ
- Sr. Product Manager – Tech Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Marketing Project Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.