Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States. – Apply for Manager, Software Development, Key for Business Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX . See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1747436
Job Title:Manager, Software Development.
Come join Amazon Key for Business team and help drive the transformation of our customer delivery experience at scale. Key for Business, our patented building access technology, supports Amazon Last Mile in the US.
We are actively seeking a motivated and multi-talented individual who is passionate about building software products with a strong emphasis on design, quality, performance and customer satisfaction. The individual should have sufficient knowledge and understanding of how to optimize teams, process and performance to succeed in a start-up can-do environment.
A successful Software Development Manager should be highly autonomous with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements, and effectively prioritize program deliverables. If you can communicate clearly and love to lead engineering teams to build large-scale innovative software products – then come join us in making history!
Key job responsibilities
A manager in Key for Business prioritizes the Engineering work by working with product, stakeholders and customers. They also hire groom/coach engineering talent on a day-to-day basis.
· 7+ years of experience working directly within engineering teams
· Experience partnering with product OR program management teams
· 3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
· 3+ years of experience architecting and designing (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of development experience in enterprise and/or and consumer products
· 5+ years of engineering management experience
· Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
· Proven track record of managing engineering teams of up to 10-15 people and delivering high quality software
· Knowledge of software engineering best practices & SDLC. Ability to insist on higher standards, including architecture, code reviews, build process, CI/CD, testing, and operations
· Ability to analyze business goals and drive the team accordingly to build/design software to meet the goals
· Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Interest and curiosity to work with the business, hardware, and operations team to uncover customer needs and aspiration
· Strong business and technical acumen
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Business Developer, Tech Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Data Center Technician-GOT Amazon Jobs – Lorton, VA
- HR Business Partner II Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Software Development Engineer I – AWS Internet of Things (IoT) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Human Resources Assistant Amazon Jobs – Kent, WA
- Senior Program Manager – Amazon Transportation Services, AF LTL Amazon Jobs – Phoenix Area, AZ
- Human Resources Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Waukegan, IL
- Amazon Fresh Assistant Store Manager Amazon Jobs – Westmont, IL
- Senior SAP Manufacturing Analyst, Project Kuiper SPACE PROGRAM – SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME) Analyst Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Amazon Assistant Store Manager Amazon Jobs – Oak Lawn, IL
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.