Apply for the ongoing Manager, Strategic Accounts Jobs at Eversource Energy – Madison, CT, US. See job description, requirements and link to apply.
Role and Scope of Position: Responsible for directing and managing all activities of the Electric Strategic Accounts Department. This role ensures efficient and effective coordination of customer service issues between the Company and its strategic customers. This role also ensures the profitable growth and retention of the electric distribution customer base and value-added services revenue. This position contributes to the Company by continually improving the Company’s competitive position.
- Develops and implements the strategic plan for the department which addresses customer service, sales activities, electric marketing plan, corporate initiatives and process improvements.
- Implements Company policies and procedures including line extensions, rate terms and conditions, pole attachments, load and revenue estimation, supplier terms and conditions.
- Develops and implements Company policies and procedures to ensure high-quality working relationships with strategic electric customers.
- Participates on, and leads, cross-functional teams designed to improve customer service, operational efficiency and profitable revenue growth and maintains effective working relationships with other departments such as Billing, Metering, Call Center, Corporate Relations, Engineering and Construction.
- Works cross-functionally to manage and improve all strategic electric sales customer service activities. These include new customer connections, corporate positioning, customer service, Energy Efficiency and other value-added services.
- Selects, assigns, establishes goals, motivates, coaches and develops Electric Strategic Accounts employees.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Excellent communication (verbal and written), strong interpersonal and management skills (leading, coaching, hiring, holding people accountable, etc.), strong business acumen. Technical knowledge of gas distribution systems. Knowledge of Company policies and procedures. Ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel and E:Mail).
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration, or related discipline. Master’s Degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of ten (10) years in marketing, sales or general business management.
Licenses & Certifications: None
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Oil & Energy
- Business Development
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eversource.com.