Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States – Apply for Manager, Supply Chain, Amazon Freight- Solutions Engineering Amazon Jobs – Texas. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2301477
Job Title: Manager, Supply Chain.
Amazon Freight Operations and Shipper Support’s team is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Supply Chain Manager to assist in the management of daily freight movements flowing into our North American fulfillment centers and also through external vendors. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team in a huge growth area for Amazon.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Continual, tactical communication with external customers (Shippers/Receivers, Vendors/Sellers) and internal customers (Sales, Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers, Operational Partners)
- Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Develop performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Lead initiatives to re-engineer business processes, and identify and eliminate root causes of defects in order to drive efficiency in Amazon’s transportation operations.
- Scoping business and functional requirements for the Amazon tech teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools we use
- Understand the business impact of the trends and make decisions that make sense based on available data.
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed
- Author and present weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present these finding in a review forum.
- Propose improvements to our optimization software and other tools for ease of use as well as efficacy.
- Must be flexible to work all shifts day or night and some weekend shifts as needed, as this team provides tactical support to Amazon’s fulfillment network 24 hours/day 7 days/week;
This position can be based out of Atlanta, GA, Nashville, TN or Tempe, AZ
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management, Business, or other related field
- MS Office experience required, with advanced level in Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, macros, etc)
- 2+ years applicable program management or people management in logistics/transportation industry
- 5+ years work experience in logistics/transportation industry. Work in a dispatch, brokerage or driver management capacity is a plus.
- Expertise in MS Access and SQL
- Proficiency in Lean and Six Sigma
- Experience in manufacturing, transportation, customer service, and/or distribution environments
- Data management & data quality control experience with experience pulling and analyzing large sets of data
- Possess excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
- The right candidate thrives in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
- Demonstrated experience using data to drive root cause elimination and process improvement
- A self-starter who loves data and who enjoys spotting the trends in it
- Demonstrated ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and deadline-oriented work environment
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Ability to manage through conflict with a positive, flexible and professional attitude.
- Amazon Fresh Meat and Seafood Associate Amazon Jobs – Huntington Beach, CA
- Lead, On Road Delivery Operations, RSR Amazon Jobs – Conklin, NY
- Business Program Manager, Amazon Key Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Embedded Software Engineer Amazon Jobs – San Diego, CA
- Amazon Robotics – Hardware Engineer Co-op – January-June 2023, Amazon Robotics Amazon Jobs – North Reading, MA
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate Amazon Jobs – Fairfax, VA
- Mid-Market Customer Advisor , Real Estate and Construction Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Mid-Market Customer Advisor , Retail & Distribution Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Solution Consultant, Amazon Business Professional Services Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL
- Sr PreSales Solution Consultant, Amazon Business Professional Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.