Manufacturing jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA – Apply for Manufacturing Associate Job at Harvest, Inc. – Las Vegas, NV. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Manufacturing Associate
At Harvest, our mission is to improve people’s lives through the goodness of cannabis. We fulfill our purpose by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis. Our team connects with others, enlightening and empowering. We are looking for leaders who are inspired by our ideals and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. While we are one of the largest multi-state operators in the country, we still operate with a startup mentality and prioritize execution in addition to strategy and ideation. If you value improving lives, joining the fastest growing and most unique industry in the world and establishing yourself as a leader in the space, we’d like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We seek individuals who are genuine, dedicated to shaping the cannabis industry, accountable with a strong sense of integrity, and who are driven to make an impact. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust which emphasizes working hard, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
- Competitive pay and total compensation packages
- Attractive benefits
- Paid time off and employee rewards
- Professional growth and employee engagement initiatives
- A leading company in the fast-growing cannabis industry whose core business improves lives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
- Responsible for weighing, assembling, packaging and labeling various forms of cannabis
- Operate equipment as needed and dictated by the process
- Adherence manufacturing processes
- Maintain accurate daily activities records and operation logs as directed
- Continuously place importance in the organizational goals and visions in relation to:
- Safety and security of employees and product
- Compliance to all policies, regulations, and laws set forth by the city, county and state as required to ensure security of the operating license
- Quality of product and packaging
- On-time delivery and customer service
- Process Performance
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities
- Additional duties as assigned by manufacturing leadership
- Production experience in the food/beverage or pharmaceutical industry desired
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with a team
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance
- Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds if relevant to job duties listed above.
- Through extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the workday.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US; proper employment documentation; reliable transportation; valid driver’s license.
- Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work location:
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
- The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
- Harvest (www.harvesthoc.com) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete the application or interview process should notify Recruitment at Recruitment@harvestinc.com.
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Ashland, VA
- Shopper Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Tempe, AZ
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Moreland, GA
- Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Shepherdsville, KT
- Delivery Station Liaison – Part Time (20-29 Hours) – DSC4 – Hanahan, SC
- Delivery Station Liaison – Part Time (20-29 Hours) – DBU1 – Tonawanda, NY
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Tonawanda, NY
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Kenosha, WI
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Middletown, DE
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – White Marsh, MD
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit harvesthoc.isolvedhire.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.