Entry Level Mechanical Engineering Jobs in New York State, USA – Apply for Manufacturing Engineer Jobs at iWorld Professionals – Rochester, New York. See job description, responsibilities and link to apply below.
iWorld Professionals is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for our client in the Rochester, NY area. Work for a world-class manufacturing company with a highly skilled professional team of people. Work in a state-of the art facility in the development of highly engineered products. U.S. Citizenship or Green Card required.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods, testing finished product and process capabilities, and establishing standards to confirm and validate manufacturing process requirements.
- Determines root cause of failure using statistical methods that may result in changes in design, tolerances, or processing methods
- Evaluate manufacturing processes by conducting process analysis, applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials, conferring with suppliers, and soliciting observations from operators/production technicians.
- Develop processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; and conferring with equipment suppliers.
- Prepare work instructions for the communication of manufacturing requirements to production team members
- Improve the manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assure process control and reliability for assigned areas.
- Coordinate input and recommendations, and implements changes that may cross multiple teams or areas.
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Manufacturing Engineering or related engineering field. This is a professional entry level position. Candidates with 1-2 years experience and or strong internships with the ability to learn and apply concepts in to a real world manufacturing environment will be considered.
- Ability to use standard business applications software and/or specialized data analysis tools. May be required to develop skills in drafting, programming, and CAD or other computer aided manufacturing systems.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret engineering drawings, technical manuals and policies and recommend changes to procedures.
- Fundamental knowledge of manufacturing engineering principles and concepts and general business operations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing industry networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and/or participating in professional associations.
- Demonstrates strong mechanical aptitude.
- Fundamental knowledge of lean manufacturing/production principles and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Work assignments may include cross-functional or project team responsibilities (e.g. continuous improvement quality, design, or test engineering).
Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the United States, and must provide evidence of citizenship or immigration status upon applying for the position. Send your resume to iWorld Professionals today for consideration for the Manufacturing Engineer position.
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Defense & Space
Link to Apply
See More: 1,000+ Entry Level Mechanical Engineering Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.