Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Marketing Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1618697
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Brilliance Publishing is an audiobook publisher, working closely with Amazon Publishing, and part of Amazon’s Books and Kindle Content team. We seek to invent new and better ways to connect authors and readers and listeners. Our catalog includes international best sellers, debut fiction, and titles across all genres.
Brilliance Publishing is seeking a data-driven digital marketer who is innovative, creative, and passionate about books to develop and execute marketing campaigns and demand-generation activities. The ideal candidate is an excellent internal and external relationship builder who has:
· Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
· Proven verbal and written communication skills across all levels of organization, with an ability to continually learn.
· Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where continuous innovation is desired.
· Ability to think strategically while executing detailed marketing plans, driving results that support our broader publishing vision
· A strong interest in reading, audiobooks, and podcasts
Specific Responsibilities Include:
· Overseeing product messaging, creative assets, and audience identification for multiple Amazon Publishing and Brilliance Audio imprints and/or programs.
· Managing the marketing calendar to schedule, launch, monitor and assess marketing campaigns for new to publication and existing catalog of published titles.
· Designing/overseeing marketing strategies for our marquee books and coordinating marketing plans for authors, including campaign recaps
· Proactively identifying marketing optimizations at both the campaign and program level and trends to improve processes and increase performance.
· Providing analysis and reporting to surface the drivers behind campaign success.
· Overseeing the execution of marketing activities that build author reputations and foster long-term writing careers.
· Developing and executing testing to refine best practices, inclusive of dynamic goal-setting and measurement.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing, merchandising, publishing, or a related field.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously without sacrificing the ability to dive deep.
· Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with multiple teams to drive deliverables; proven track record of continually advocating on behalf of internal and external customers.
· Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced and evolving industry and business organization.
· Experience leveraging data to develop insights and optimizations.
· Proficiency in Excel.
· SQL query based data analysis and reporting.
· Publishing industry experience.
- Senior BI Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Product Manager – Technical Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Product Manager – Technical, AWS IoT Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer – University Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- UX Designer, Advertising: Emerging Products Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Reverse Logistics Business Manager Amazon Jobs – San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- UX Designer, Alexa Video Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Clinical Informatics – Product Manager, Technical Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- International Tax Senior Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.