Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Marketplace Development Manager , APS Managed Web Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1898777
Job Title: Marketplace Development Manager.
Amazon Publisher Services is a suite of cloud-based services that helps publishers build thriving digital businesses. We are seeking a Marketplace Development Manager for our Managed Web team. The MW team is responsible for building cloud-based advertising technology services that help publishers grow their businesses on web and online video assets. In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive adoption of our industry-leading publisher solutions. You will work closely with our publisher customers as well as our demand-side monetization partners.
In this role you will:
· Evangelize APS value proposition to drive adoption of key offerings
· Partner with publishers to help them successfully achieve their programmatic goals and drive demand adoption
· Consult on planning and execution of programmatic campaigns
· Educate and train buying teams on product capabilities and best practices.
· Develop mechanisms that measure and drive product and feature adoption via buying teams
· Develop and iterate on new solutions based on customer feedback
· Define processes and workflows that help deliver amazing customer experiences
· Develop and scale solutions in a predictable and repeatable manner
· Translate marketplace feedback into product requirements, and collect marketplace intelligence required to help guide the overall direction of our team
· 5+ years of experience developing, leading, negotiating and executing corporate and/or business transactions
· 5+ years of professional work experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· At least 5 years of experience in a client facing role (business development or account management) at a technology or media company
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related field
· Strong partnership development and management skills
· Successful track record of developing, iterating, and growing new business initiatives
· Proven ability to solve complex business challenges
· Entrepreneurial mentality
· Strong knowledge of publisher monetization strategies, agencies and programmatic advertising space
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of technical and non-technical people
· Proactive attitude with excellent project management and organizational skills
· Able to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small team environment.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Product Manager – Tech, Amazon Publisher Services Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, California
- Software Development Engineer, Cornerstone Bidder Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Manager, Advertiser Support Performance, Advertiser Support Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Principal, DoD Cybersecurity Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Program Execution Specialist, Federal Delivery Org, WWPS Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Software Development Engineer, Frequency Management Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Software Engineer, Ads Tech Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Sr. Software Development Engineer / Tech Lead Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Quality Assurance Engineer, Amazon Advertising DSP Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Account Manager, Ads Account Manager Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.