Amazon Data Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Pennsylvania, United States – Apply for Material Disposition Manager, AWS Reverse Logistics Amazon Jobs – Antrim Township, PA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2296842
Job Title: Material Disposition Manager.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost cloud platform that powers thousands of businesses in over 190 countries. AWS’ Infrastructure Supply Chain & Procurement (ISCaP) organization works to deliver cutting-edge solutions to source, build and maintain our socially responsible data center supply chains. We are a team of highly-motivated, engaged, and responsive professionals who enable the core sustainable infrastructure of AWS. Come join our team and be a part of history as we deliver results for the largest cloud services company on Earth!
AWS Infrastructure is looking for a Material Disposition Manager for its America’s Reverse Logistics operation based in Greencastle, PA. The mission of AWS Reverse Logistics is to manage and scale Information Technology Asset Disposition (ITAD) services for Used Electronics and Electronic Equipment (UEEE) through secure and environmentally sustainable practices supporting asset recovery while safeguarding customer data and Amazon intellectual property.
This role is a Manager role who will lead an hourly workforce responsible for day-to-day operations of performing product movement for media related decommissioning services. This role will will lead a team responsible for Inbound receiving, product movement workflow throughout the various part of the facility and all Outbound shipping. This is a unique leadership role with a blend of workflow planning for the core process, while also driving continuous improvement over-time. All while exceeding the AWS safety and security requirements and creating an engaging work environment for the team. Reverse Logistics is critical to protecting AWS and its customers, while freeing up DC capacity and driving maximum reuse for sustainability and financial benefits.
This role will have a higher amount of travel expectations within the first 6 months of the role for pre-launch activities and process training in current locations.
Key job responsibilities
- Hiring and developing an hourly workforce to meet operational workflow goals
- Working closely with 3P vendor(s) to ensure product flow roadblocks are removed to meet operational goals
- Cross-functional collaboration across multiple internal stakeholders to maintain product flow and inventory tracking and prioritization based on SLA goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of related experience, in lieu of a completed degree
- 2+ years’ experience in operations, reverse logistics, warehousing, facilities management, and/or program management
- 2+ years of experience in program, project or product management, or leading an implementation of a product
- 2+ years of direct people management experience
- Data Center Operations or Reverse Logistics operations experience
- Cross-functional experience with co-located 3P vendor (s)
- Strong demonstration of verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency of Six Sigma/Lean processes and a proven track record in process improvement
- Technical experience and familiarity with cloud computing hardware infrastructure.
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Manassas, VA
- Control Systems Lead, ONT8 Automation Amazon Jobs – El Paso, TX
- Software Development Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Amazon Robotics – Program Manager (PM) Summer Intern Amazon Jobs – North Reading, MA
- Payments Program Manager, Payment Products Operations Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Principal, Primary Supplier Solutions , AB COMSEC Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- EHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Woodside, NY
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Zone Lead (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Pasadena, CA
- Senior ECAD Tools Application Engineer, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – California
- Senior Applied Scientist, Alexa AI Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.