Lockheed Martin jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Materials Engineer Associate Jobs at Lockheed Martin – Cape Canaveral, FL (On-site). See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with perfection and build incredible products? For over 100 years Lockheed Martin has been designing, building, fielding and supporting some of the most advanced technology in the skies and on the ground.
Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world every single day. Join this highly innovative team providing ingenious solutions to complex technical problems facing the aerospace industry. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
As we enter a new era of Strategic Weapon Systems, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. When enemies attack, governments need be ready to defend their soldiers, citizens and infrastructure. For over 60 years, the Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) team has supported the Navy’s mission to provide affordable and credible strategic defense. We help keep this nation and our allies secure. The FBM Program is experiencing significant growth and we need your expertise to deliver amazing new technologies to our customers while maintaining the technical requirements of the strategic deterrence.
Learn more about FBM: https://www.lockheedmartin.com/en-us/products/trident-ii-d5-fleet-ballistic-missile.html
As a Materials and Processes Engineer you’ll work on a broad range of projects, in both a laboratory and manufacturing environment, that will challenge you to learn and grow in your career. Working side by side with designers, test and manufacturing engineers, you’ll use your education, experience and growing expertise to develop and evaluate new and innovative technology to survive in the most hostile of environments.
In This Role You Will
- Select Parts, Materials, and Processes (PMP) on new designs that will help defend our country, get hands-on manufacturing experience of the next satellite, or provide oversight to an extensive supply chain providing products critical to Mission Success
- Perform Materials and Processes (M&P) technical engineering assignments
- Troubleshoot problems and find innovative solutions
- Participate in the selection, qualification, testing, and failure analysis of materials & processes, prepare technical and progress reports on assigned tasks, prepare specifications, evaluate suppliers and analyze test reports
- Coordinate with other disciplines such as Design Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Engineering, and Procurement
We’re Looking For
- A self-starter who develops solutions to technical issues
- A motivated individual who’s able to work closely within a geographically diverse team to resolve technical issues
- Someone with the ability to handle shifting priorities, multiple projects and timeline pressure to meet deadlines
- Someone comfortable with communicating in a variety of forums
- The ability to work with management and program representatives at several levels
If selected you will need to obtain a DOD security clearance. US Citizenship required.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Here Are Some Of The Benefits You Can Enjoy
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards and Recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package. https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- ISSO – Classified Cybersecurity Staff Jobs at Lockheed Martin – Littleton, CO
- SLAM Software Engineer, Autopilot Jobs at Tesla – Palo Alto, California
- Motion Planning Software Engineer, Autonomy Jobs at Tesla – Palo Alto, California
- Software Engineer, Autopilot Simulation Jobs at Tesla – Palo Alto, California
- Data Annotation Supervisor Jobs at Tesla – San Mateo, California
- AI Compiler Engineer, Autonomy Jobs at Tesla – AUSTIN, Texas
- Cell Lifetime Engineer Jobs at Tesla – AUSTIN, Texas
- IT Datacenter Asset Management Administrator Jobs at Tesla – AUSTIN, Texas
- Factory Software Support Tech Jobs at Tesla – AUSTIN, Texas
- Crash Sensing Data Engineer Jobs at Tesla – Fremont, California
See More: 1,000+ Lockheed Martin jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.