Medical Billing and Coding jobs in Ohio , USA – Apply for Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Jobs at Robert Half – Toledo, OH (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Accurate data entry
Assign ICD-10-CM and CPT/HCPCS test codes on records
Use job aids to select appropriate charges
Research and resolve missing data
Deliver coded documentation to billing staff
Maintain daily reports on completed transactions
1-2 years of experience within medical billing/coding. Strong organization and computer skills a must to be successful in this role.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
- Previous experience working with an electronic medical system required
- Prefer 2+ years experience in medical billing or within the revenue cycle
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical billing
- ICD-10 CM experience
- Medical coding experience preferred
- Deep understanding of CPT Hcpcs Codes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Pay range in Toledo, OH
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
$17/hr – $18/hr
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Certified Coder I (Medical Billing & Coding) Jobs at Caris Life Sciences – Tempe, AZ
- Provider Reimburse Admin (Medical Billing & Coding) Jobs at Anthem, Inc. – Bristol, TN
- Coder I – Inpatient Coder Jobs at HonorHealth – Phoenix, AZ
- Medical Billing Representative Jobs at Novant Health – Winston-Salem, NC
- Coding Specialist – Psych Residency *$1,000 Sign-On Bonus* Jobs at Providence Health & Services – Spokane, WA
- Medical Billing Specialist Jobs at Tenet Healthcare – Birmingham, AL
- Medical Billing Specialist Jobs at XRHealth – Brookline, MA
- Medical Coding Policy Specialist Jobs at Gainwell Technologies – Madison, WI
- HCC Coder – Medical Records Coding (Remote Temporary) Jobs at Apixio – United States Remote
- Medical Coding Specialist (OnSite or Remote) Jobs at Celerion – Lincoln, NE
See More: 1,000+ Medical Billing and Coding Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.com.