CAN Community Health
Front Desk jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Medical Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at CAN Community Health – Tampa, FL. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
CAN Community Health the 2nd largest provider of HIV Services in the United States has a exciting opportunity for a Medical Front Desk Receptionist in our recently relocated Ybor City/Tampa, FL clinic. We are looking for someone who is passionate about serving the needs of individuals impacted by infectious diseases. You will become part of our professional team that drives home our Company’s Mission and Values. We offer good quality of life with an excellent schedule, competitive pay with a bonus plan, premiere benefits package with a retirement plan with a generous company matching contribution. You can find out more about us by visiting our website at www.cancommunityhealth.org. Apply Today!
Statement of Purpose: This position is responsible for Front Desk Office Administration.
Primary Tasks: Medical Front Desk Receptionist
- Accurately learns EMR system.
- Greets and directs all clinic patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
- Professionally and effectively answers and routes all phone calls.
- Creates new billing batch in EMR each morning
- Collects payments for daily visits and account balances
- Accurately enters all payments into EMR
- Verifies that current insurance cards are on file
- Makes copies of current insurance cards for EMR when needed
- Accurately enters and maintains accurate insurance information for patients in EMR
- Verifies patient’s demographics at each visit
- Distribute all clinic mail and faxes
- Coordinates patient transportation if needed
Secondary Tasks: Medical Front Desk Receptionist
- Assists Check Out, Medical Records, and RN/LPN with administrative/clerical tasks when requested
- Maintains adequate stock of office supplies.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding patient/client and/or family in accordance with HIPAA, professional and departmental standards.
- Promotes and practices CAN Community Health, Inc.’s mission and values, and follows its policies and procedures.
- Works effectively and professionally with a diverse population treating all staff, patient and clients with respect at all times.
- Performs all other duties as required.
Responsible To: Practice Administrator
Physical Requirements: Medical Front Desk Receptionist
- Neat, professional appearance.
- SEDENTARY: Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly in lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Requires expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word, visual and auditory acuity.
Education/Professional: Medical Front Desk Receptionist
Associate Degree and/or business equivalent
Valid Driver’s License
Experience: Medical Front Desk Receptionist
- Three years of office experience required.
- Minimum of one year experience in a medical office setting with medical records and/or front office.
- Knowledge of electronic medical records systems preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Medical Front Desk Receptionist
- Ability to organize and complete work assignments with minimal guidance.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and work with constant interruptions.
- Ability to deal with a diverse clientele both in person and over the phone.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, medical office procedures and EMR system
- Knowledge of office equipment including multi-line phone system.
- Proficient with computer software programs including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to be highly organized and focused on details and accuracy.
- Ability to utilize problem solving techniques.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual English & Spanish preferred.
Other Duties: Medical Front Desk Receptionist
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CAN is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Front Desk Receptionist Full Time Pediatric Surgery Center Tampa Jobs at United Surgical Partners International, Inc – Tampa, FL
- Receptionist Jobs at SavaSeniorCare Administrative Services LLC – McAllen, TX
- Part Time Receptionist Jobs at StoryPoint – Waterville, OH
- Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at Bethlehem Counseling Associates – Bethlehem, PA
- Receptionist Jobs at Michael Page – New York, NY
- Receptionist Jobs at EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants – Terre Haute, IN
- Receptionist – Part-Time Jobs at Signature Healthcare – Marietta, GA
- Receptionist/Front Desk Jobs at Excelsior Care Group – Staten Island, NY
- Receptionist Jobs at TalentBurst, an Inc 5000 company – Natick, MA
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at CommonSpirit Health – Chandler, AZ
See More: 1,000+ Front Desk Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.