Medical Receptionist jobs in California, USA – Apply for Medical Receptionist – Huntington Beach, CA Jobs at Optum – Huntington Beach, CA (Hybrid). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Responsible for providing patient-oriented service in a clinical or front office setting; performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties related to the delivery of patient care, including greeting and checking in patients, answering phones, collecting patient co-pays and insurance payments, processing paperwork, and performing other front office duties as required in a fast-paced, customer-oriented clinical environment
- Greets patients and directs them to appropriate departments
- Answers multiple phone lines directs calls and takes messages as needed
- Verifies patient information and insurance eligibility; collects payments
- Directs patients to complete forms and processes patient-related paperwork
- Informs provider’s assistant of no shows and cancellations
- Makes follow-up appointments for patients and calls patients to confirm appointments
- Contacts “bumped” patients and reschedules appointments as appropriate
- Performs various front-office duties in a fast-paced, customer-oriented clinical environment, as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- 6+ months of experience working in a customer service-based role
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- 1+ years of experience working in a customer service role
- 1+ years of experience working in a healthcare office setting
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Addison Group – Broomfield, CO (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Optum – Meriden, CT (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist (bilingual) Jobs at Addison Group – Philadelphia, PA (On-site)
- Medical receptionist/ Care Facilitator Jobs at ChenMed – Memphis, TN (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Merrillville, IN (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Crown Staffing – Louisville, KY (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Optum – Glendale, CA (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at RadNet – Riverside, CA (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Aston Carter – Norfolk, VA (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Mountain Lakes, NJ (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Medical Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit uhg.taleo.net.