HealthSource of Ohio
Receptionist Jobs in Ohio, USA – Apply for Medical Receptionist Job at HealthSource of Ohio – Mount Orab, OH. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
HealthSource of Ohio is seeking to hire a Medical Receptionist who is passionate about providing quality healthcare to our patients and communities. We are looking for Friendly, Accessible, Credible individuals to join a great team.
- Greets patients
- Correctly registers new and established patients in the computer and answers questions concerning any problem that might arise. Obtains correct demographic
and financial information
- Responsible for having appropriate paperwork filled out by patients which may include consents, databases and other paperwork as needed
- Orients new patients, and prepares patient charts
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Strong computer skills that include a combination of experience in a Windows Operating System, e-mail, and EHR data entry required
- 1-2 years Medical Office experience preferred
HealthSource of Ohio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Physical Activity: 26-75% Lift/Carry, Push/Pull, Reach Overhead, Climb, Squat;Bend/Kneel, Stand; 76-100% Sit; 0-25% Walk/Move About.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Experience Guide- (Front Desk Receptionist) Job at The NOW – Los Angeles, CA
- AP Chemistry Tutor Jobs – Remote/Work from Home Job at Varsity Tutors, a Nerdy Company – United States Remote
- Graphic Designer Job at Bill’s Distributing – Menomonie, WI
- Graphic Designer Job at GROWL Agency – Grand Junction, CO
- Senior Graphic Designer with Consumer Packaging Experience Job at Bio Creative Labs™ – Costa Mesa, CA
- Graphic Designer/Illustrator- UASPO – 36824 Job at ClearedJobs.Net – Huntsville, AL
- Graphic Designer Job at JLL – Denver, CO
- Cybersecurity Specialist Job at SAIC – United States Remote
- Cyber Security Operations III (Hunt Services) w/TS/SCI Job at General Dynamics Information Technology – St Louis, MO
- Sr. Associate, Cyber Security – Privacy Job at KPMG US – Dallas, TX
See More: 1,000+ Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.