Receptionist jobs in Arizona, USA – Apply for Medical Receptionist Jobs at CommonSpirit Health – Chandler, AZ . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Dignity Health Medical Group is the employed physician group of Dignity Health Arizona. Dignity Health Medical Group (DHMG) employs approximately 200 providers and 500 support staff that cover a wide variety of specialties. The medical group has had tremendous success over the past few years and now provides more than 73 subspecialty services.
The physicians provide clinical services in their areas of specialty and many serve in pivotal academic, research and leadership roles.
DHMG is also heavily involved in preparing tomorrow’s healthcare providers. DHMG has 84 medical school students and approximately 200 residents and fellows throughout the 25 academic programs. Clinical services are complemented with translational and bench research to augment medical education for residents and students.
The mission of Dignity Health Medical Group is consistent with Dignity Health’s mission and St. Joseph’s guiding principles with a focus on innovative clinical care and the pursuit of excellence through scholarly activities. As part of the Dignity Health hospital system, DHMG has full access to the staff and all facilities on our hospital campuses. This unique relationship with our hospital allows Dignity Health Medical Group to provide its patients with state-of-the-art patient services including care of the poor and disenfranchised.
Look for us on and follow us on.
For the health of our community … we are proud to announce that we are a tobacco-free campus
- The Medical Receptionist is the first point of service for our patients coming into the practice and is responsible for greeting, registering and scheduling patient appointments. Responsible for verifying insurance eligibility and benefits. Collects co-payments and obtains routine financial information from various sources to obtain payment plan arrangements and Medicare coverage. He/she also answers the phone and acts as a primary source of information to patients in the waiting area. Obtains complex financial information regarding patients from various sources to obtain payment plan agreements, charity care, Medicare coverage, alternative financing and verifies coverage. May obtain prior authorizations for office visits and/or testing. May enter charge entry data as required. Other duties as assigned.
QualificationsMINIMUM Basic Computer Skills Required Outlook, Windows-based Programs
Previous medical office and/or insurance experience
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at National Vision Inc. – Grapevine, TX
- Receptionist Administrative Assistant – 835969 Jobs at Drake & Company Staffing Solutions – Madison, WI
- Front Desk Receptionist (PT) Jobs at VanWeelden Financial Group – Olde West Chester, OH
- Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at CASSIDY, COGAN, SHAPELL & VOEGELIN, L.C – Wheeling, WV
- Receptionist Jobs at Connect Search, LLC – Milwaukee, WI
- Receptionist Jobs at Bridgemoor Transitional Care – Fort Worth, TX
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at HealthSource of Ohio – Mount Orab, OH
- Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at Compass Insurance Agency – Grand Rapids, MI
- Receptionist Jobs at Texas Health and Human Services – Austin, TX
- Receptionist N. Dartmouth Outpatient Jobs at AdCare Hospital – North, SC
See More: 1,000+ Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-commonspirit.icims.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.