MultiCare Health System
Medical Receptionist jobs in Washington State, USA – Apply for Medical Receptionist Jobs at MultiCare Health System – Kent, WA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The reasons to work at MultiCare are as unique as the people who do. Join us for the professional challenges you seek. In the settings you prefer. With schedules that fit your life. Learn more at www.multicarejobs.org
The Medical Receptionist is the first in-person point of contact for a patient on behalf of the medical practice. They are responsible for all aspects of front office duties assigned by a clinic. Duties include variations of, receptionist duties—greeting patients, answering phones and directing calls, assisting patients/families; scheduling, registration, charge entry, payment posting, batch balancing, cash reconciliation/balancing, operating several types of basic office equipment, etc. This is an intermediate level position requiring excellent customer service skills. It is highly visible, requiring discretion, good judgment, a pleasant and professional manner and articulate phone voice. Internal and external contacts include patients, families, co-workers, physicians and the general public
One year clerical and/or receptionist experience; or 6 months in a medical setting
Customer service experience
Post High School office procedures preferred
Degree or relevant Certificate (e.g., Medical Office Assistant, Medical Assistant, Health Unit Coordinator) may be substituted for experience.
MultiCare provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job applicants. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. If you are a job applicant who requires reasonable accommodation in the job application process, please contact.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Medical Receptionist – Urgent Care Jobs at Carbon Health – Carmichael, CA
- Medical Receptionist – Huntington Beach, CA Jobs at Optum – Huntington Beach, CA (Hybrid)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Addison Group – Broomfield, CO (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Optum – Meriden, CT (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist (bilingual) Jobs at Addison Group – Philadelphia, PA (On-site)
- Medical receptionist/ Care Facilitator Jobs at ChenMed – Memphis, TN (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Merrillville, IN (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Crown Staffing – Louisville, KY (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Optum – Glendale, CA (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at RadNet – Riverside, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Medical Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.multicare.org.