Receptionist jobs in Arizona, USA – Apply for Medical Receptionist Jobs at Optum – Mesa, AZ (Hybrid). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Optum Primary Care Mesa has an immediate opening for a friendly, patient focused and detailed oriented Medical Receptionist to join our team. The hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5pm. No, nights, weekends or holidays. Maybe asked to float to other practices.
Medical Receptionist is responsible for the completion of set processes and protocols. Works cooperatively with all members of the care team to support the vision and mission of the organization, deliver excellent customer service and adhere to Lean processes. Supports the teams in meeting financial, clinical and service goals.
- Greet patients as they arrive and manage appropriate standard wait times
- Complete check-in and check-out tasks to include insurance verification, complete preauthorization’s and/or precertification of procedures, and copy required documents
- Assist patient with intake processes including copying required documents
- Collect co-payments, co-insurance and deductibles and issues receipts
- Manage cashier box and daily deposits according to company policies
- Process walk-in patients and visitors
- Answer phones and schedule appointments
- Answer telephone calls, re-direct calls as appropriate, assist callers with questions or concerns, and take messages as needed.
- Manage medical records (maintains, files / scans, prepares for schedule)
- Ensure all correspondence is scanned and / or filed in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees, and the public
- Process requests for medical records release and maintains appropriate logs
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
Some Of Our Offerings Include
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group. Put it all together – competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success.
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED (or higher) or 3+ years of equivalent customer service experience
- 1+ year of customer service experience in service-related industries
- Intermediate level of computer proficiency (including Microsoft Outlook, Teams)
- Ability to travel 10% of the time within 30 miles of territory assigned, have reliable transportation (Independent means of transportation during work hours for job related tasks )
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Experience working with an electronic health record
- Medical office setting experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task
- Bilingual Spanish
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Receptionist Jobs at Epiq – Seattle, WA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Philadelphia, PA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Atlanta, GA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Lakewood, CO (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Waukesha, WI (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at REEF – Miami, FL (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Kelly – Rome, GA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Stand-By Personnel – Tulsa, OK (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Manassas, VA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – San Bernardino, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit uhg.taleo.net.