Medical Receptionist jobs in Kentucky, USA – Apply for Medical Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Versailles, KY (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
If you are a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc., you might have found your next Medical Receptionist position. Robert Half is seeking candidates for a charismatic and detail-oriented Medical Receptionist role with a client. This short-term contract / contract / contract / temporary employment opportunity is based in the Versailles, Kentucky area. If you are selected for this Medical Receptionist role, you will be the director of first impressions, providing customer service over the phone and in-person. Act now and submit an application today!
What you get to do every single day
- Supporting patients with client forms
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Helping out in the management of patient medical records
- Signing in patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Up-keeping various files and providing general office duties, e.g. data entry, scanning, faxing, etc.
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Highly-responsive to telephone calls in a detail-oriented and effective manner within minimum rings
- 1+ year of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Comprehensive knowledge of Electronic Medical Record
- Proficiency in Medical Insurance
- Assist Patients experience
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
- General grasp of medical terminology
- You need experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social media platforms
- Prior experience with multi-line phone systems preferred
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Folsom, CA (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at MultiCare Health System – Tacoma, WA (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist II Jobs at Cook Children’s Health Care System – Hurst, TX (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at DaVita Kidney Care – Queens, NY (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist (Pop-Up) Jobs at Carbon Health – Oakland, CA
- Medical Receptionist Pinellas Park FL Jobs at Optum – Pinellas Park, FL (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Madison, WI (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at RadNet – Bakersfield, CA (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Nebraska Methodist Health System – Omaha, NE (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Medical Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.com.