Receptionist jobs in Missouri, USA – Apply for Medical Receptionist – OBGYN Jobs at Mercy – St Louis, MO (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Up to $5,000 hiring incentive available!M-F, 40 hours a week
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
Greets and appropriately directs patients via phone calls or direct contact. Schedules appointments and updates demographic information, checks patients in and out. Maintains waiting room. Performs general clerical duties as needed.
Medical Receptionist I
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred: At least one year of experience.
Medical Receptionist II
- Education: Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum of two years medical receptionist experience.
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Front Desk, Front Office, Clerical, Patient Service, Patient Representative, Administrative, Receptionist, Clinic Receptionist, Customer Service, Admitting, Patient Service Representative, Patient Access Representative, Teller, No experience, medical office, health care, healthcare, administrative assistant
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at UW Health SwedishAmerican – Rockford, IL (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Optum – Mesa, AZ (Hybrid)
- Receptionist Jobs at Epiq – Seattle, WA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Philadelphia, PA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Atlanta, GA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Lakewood, CO (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Waukesha, WI (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at REEF – Miami, FL (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Kelly – Rome, GA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Stand-By Personnel – Tulsa, OK (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-mercy.icims.com.