Medical Receptionist jobs in California, USA – Apply for Medical Receptionist – Urgent Care Jobs at Carbon Health – Carmichael, CA . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
At Carbon Health, we believe everyone deserves good health. We have diverse and passionate teams who lead by example to expand what’s possible in healthcare and further our mission of making great healthcare accessible.
- 135+ clinics in 16 states and growing
- Ranked on Inc. 5000’s list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
- Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.Are you a customer service focused professional looking a great career in helping people? We’re looking for a front desk support / Receptionist to join our team! At Carbon Health, you’ll work alongside a fun and supportive team of healthcare professionals committed to delivering the best patient care experience possible. We combine smart technology with modern, welcoming clinics and have our own EHR to streamline communication to cut down on administrative tasks and wait times. We offer great benefits including robust PTO, 100% of your insurance premiums covered by Carbon Health, 401k with employer match and more! If you are customer-focused, empathetic, and have a fun, positive attitude, we want to talk to you!Schedule: Full-time/30+ hoursLocation: 4156 Manzanita Ave, Carmichael, CA 95608What You’ll Do
- Greet, schedule patients, verify insurance and collect copayments
- Introduce patients to the Carbon app and help them navigate it as needed
- Administrative work such as writing referrals and preparing lab paperwork
- Work collaboratively on projects with clinical leadership to enhance the patient experience
- Familiar with Apple products, including iPads and Macbooks and troubleshooting
- Able to remain focused and calm during stressful situations (high volume of patients that walk in and need to be registered, calling 911 and directing paramedics to patients that must be sent to the ER etc)
- Typing speed of 50+ WPM
- Experience with medical insurance preferred (understanding costs, deductibles, copays, coverage)
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Medical Receptionist – Huntington Beach, CA Jobs at Optum – Huntington Beach, CA (Hybrid)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Addison Group – Broomfield, CO (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Optum – Meriden, CT (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist (bilingual) Jobs at Addison Group – Philadelphia, PA (On-site)
- Medical receptionist/ Care Facilitator Jobs at ChenMed – Memphis, TN (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Merrillville, IN (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Crown Staffing – Louisville, KY (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Optum – Glendale, CA (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at RadNet – Riverside, CA (On-site)
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Aston Carter – Norfolk, VA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Medical Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.