Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Massachusetts, United States – Apply for Mid-Market Customer Advisor , Retail & Distribution Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2300966
Job Title: Mid-Market Customer Advisor .
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes, unlocking our potential worldwide.
Would you like to join one of Amazon’s fastest growing teams, focused on driving digital transformation with businesses and organizations across the US? Are you a natural “hunter” who enjoys challenging customers to think differently about their procurement and supply chain technology? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment where collaboration, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a desire to roll up your sleeves is critical?
Enterprise Customer Advisors are the face of our business, owning the full sales life cycle of commercial businesses. This is a unique sales role, requiring enterprise sales experience with high level decision makers, but with a strong focus on high-velocity prospecting and developing opportunities across 200+ accounts. Candidates will be experienced in managing customer engagements in both virtual and face-to-face environments. The ideal candidate will have B2B sales experience engaging with multiple personas from end buyers to C-suite executives and they understand how to identify, develop, negotiate and close large, complex deals. Candidate should be a self-starter with a proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly input and output goals.
Amazon is an extraordinarily data-driven company, and we measure and manage many metrics in our sales team. The ideal candidate for this role is comfortable diving deep into their business, and understands the importance of inputs as they relate to the desired outcome.
This role can be located out of any of the Amazon Business locations in the United States, which include but are not limited to; Austin TX, Boston MA, Arlington VA, Chicago IL, Tempe AZ or Seattle WA as well as parts of the North East regions of the country.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5 + years of B2B and/or Enterprise sales experience
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing opportunities across a wide spectrum of customer engagement levels
- Experience in positioning and selling innovative solutions to new and existing customers and market segments
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to manage challenging conversations in a professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
- Experience selling to procurement and/or supply chain roles within Retail & Distribution industries a plus
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves, scale best practices
- Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, pivot quickly, adapt to new processes and run fast
- Solution Consultant, Amazon Business Professional Services Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL
- Sr PreSales Solution Consultant, Amazon Business Professional Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Kent, WA
- Process Assistant Amazon Jobs – Las Vegas, NV
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – California
- Software Development Engineer, Buy With Prime Amazon Jobs – Illinois
- Sr. Enterprise Customer Advisor, Real Estate and Construction Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- HR Partner, Human Resources Amazon Jobs – Akron, OH
- Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Program Manager Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.