Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Multimedia Experience Designer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1647813
Job Title: Multimedia Experience Designer.
Customers are rapidly adopting Amazon Web Services as a way to build scalable and cost-effective web and IT solutions for their businesses. To help them do that effectively, our sales professionals need training, and not just a couple of PowerPoint slides and a long lecture. We strive to develop content that allows our field teams to speak to customers about their business problems and solve them using AWS technology. With an emphasis on providing consumable, relevant training at the time a learner requires it – not too much, too little, too early, or too late. Ideally available anytime, anywhere and on any device.
As we expand our Amazon Web Service’s Field Training and Enablement Team, we’ve experienced rapid growth in demand for sales learning. Our team is looking for an experienced Learning Experience Designer to develop highly effective training and enablement solutions that are used by Field Sales teams—specifically Sales and Account Managers but inclusive of other roles such as Partners, Marketing and ProServe. Specifically, the ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate proficiency in the following formats: graphics, layouts, templates, animations, and a diverse array of digital assets (e.g., videos, eLearning) to support our global audiences.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing a number of projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The candidate will have broad multimedia development experience across multiple modalities and formats. The candidate should be a creative problem solver who is meticulous, customer-obsessed, and a strong leader. They must also be willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done while insisting on the highest standards.
This role will be responsible for:
· Translate business needs into training curriculum and enablement content in support of the field and their requirements for success.
· Dive deep into the AWS selling methodology and incorporate it into the training and enablement developed. Play an active role in how the methodology evolves and its impact on our audiences and their training & enablement requirements.
· Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across AWS to understand the training needs and build effective training that leverage the latest technology and adult learning concepts.
· Create content and curriculum which will support the competency models developed for each field role
· Use project management tools and skills to manage medium to large scale content development projects
· Guide the team’s efforts to create content and curriculum which will support the competency models developed for each field role.
· Use project management tools and skills to manage medium to large scale content development projects.
· Ensure adult learning principles and systematic instructional design are applied to create the required learning solutions and programs applying to create learning content that best fits the needs of the learner (includes online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training and blended learning content).
· Contribute to the development and implementation of new learning models and content design templates.
· Leverage rapid, agile development techniques and processes to create content for a rapidly changing environment. Lead process improvement efforts.
· Develop exercises, tutorials, job aids, assessments, and other methods of learning including social or connected learning strategies, and multimedia based assets.
· Lead needs analyses and learning strategy development activities to improve individual and organizational performance through learning.
· Challenge the team to identify, experiment and implement new and innovative enablement and learning approaches, tools, and systems.
Other Preferred locations: Seattle, WA/Arlington, VA/Boston, MA/ Dallas, TX. Relocation assistance provided within the US.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
We know some of your best ideas come to you at noon and some come at midnight. It’s not about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
We care about your career growth too. Once you join the team, you and your manager will jointly craft a career plan and you’ll review it regularly to ensure you’re on track to meet your goals. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger opportunities, or get to the next level, we’ll help you get there. Our business is growing fast and our people will grow with it.
· 5+ years of related work experience.
· 3+ years of experience using video editing tools and eLearning development software (Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Final Cut, Adobe Premier, After Effects, Camtasia or similar).
· 3+ years of experience using data collection, research, and analysis to evaluate project outcomes and improve individual and organizational performance.
· 1+ year experience partnering with and presenting to executives, business leaders and stakeholders.
· Bachelor’s degree in Adult Learning, Training & Development or a related field.
· 3+ years experience working within global companies and within global sales training/enablement organizations.
· 3+ years of demonstrated experience working with and integrating the use of knowledge bases and online reference for learning and performance support.
· 2+ years of experience leveraging learning management systems and/or other content delivery platforms (e.g., publishing and managing courseware).
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.