Bakery jobs in Illinois, USA – Apply for NAM Bakery Regional Sales Manager Job at GEA Group – Naperville, IL. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Responsibilities / Tasks
The role can be based in the USA (West coast, CA, ID, WA or CO, IL) or in Canada and is focused on selling custom engineering equipment and integrated process lines to the bakery industry.
In this role, we seek outstanding sales and organizational skills. We also expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands our customer’s needs. Reporting to the Bakery Sales Market Manager and collaborating with our Bakery Area Sales Managers in Italy, you will ultimately be responsible for managing and growing our bakery business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Include
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Continually develop and aligning long-term business strategy plans & targets
- Collaborating with colleagues and industry networking
- Participating in trade shows.
- Pre-qualifying sales leads and developing sales opportunities
- Reviewing RFQs and clarifying customer requirements
- Submitting proposals and developing opportunities
- Collate information regarding market pricing and expectations
- Preparing and presenting technical and sales presentations
- Continually updating CRM and forecast lists.
- Collaborate with Business Unit during contract negotiations including terms and conditions and pricing
- Sending order confirmation documents
- Participating in turnover meetings
- Maintaining client contact and managing expectations.
Candidate could either be based from a GEA office or be home office based within one of the core bakery territories (California, Colorado, Chicago, Washington, Idaho, Texas, etc.) with easy access to a major airport.
Must be willing/able to travel approx. 60-80% of the time to visit customers, potential clients, and tradeshows and industry functions.
Your Profile / Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering (e.g. Chemical or Mechanical), Food Science or equivalent experience.
- Must have 3-5+ years of experience in Technical B2B Sales and/or Bakery Production.
- Must be willing/able to travel to visit customers, potential clients, tradeshows and industry functions require approximately 60-80%.
- The ideal candidate would have proven experience in selling custom engineered equipment and integrated process lines to the bakery industry
- Good interpersonal skills and work well in a team setting as well as independently as required.
- Detail oriented and have a demonstrated ability to provide timely feedback to both internal and external customers.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products and SAP C4C
- Some prior knowledge of one or more of the following application areas would be beneficial:
- Cake lines
- Cookie & Cracker lines
- Pie lines
- Pizza lines
- Snack lines
- Tunnel Ovens
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Bakery Area Lead Job at eegee’s – Tucson, AZ
- Bilingual Teller Job at Moneytree – Lakewood, CO
- Video Teller Job at Purdue Federal Credit Union – West Lafayette, IN
- Teller (Branch Operations – Hope Road) Job at Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited – Jamaica, NY
- Part Time Teller, Gallivan Blvd, Dorchester, MA Job at Santander Bank, N.A – Dorchester, MA
- Teller/Member Services Representative- Downey Job at California Credit Union – Downey, CA
- Senior Teller Job at Apple Bank – Brooklyn, NY
- Contact Trace Associate – Infection Control – PRN Position – Gainesville Job at UF Health – Gainesville, FL
- Contact Tracer – 229439 – University of Rochester Job at University of Rochester – Rochester, NY
- Contact Tracer Specialist – Remote Job at AAA Club Alliance – Newark, DE Remote
See More: 1,000+ Bakery Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit gea.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.